Forumas
Forumas » Mobilieji telefonai » Huawei » HUAWEI U8650  + Rašyti žinutę
HUAWEI U8650
Pradžioje rodomi: seniausi | naujausi

Puslapiai: |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|

Rašykite tik atsiliepimus apie .
Diskusijoms ir klausimams yra skirta kita forumo kategorija - "Viskas apie mobiliuosius telefonus".
Netinkami pranešimai bus trinami be papildomo perspėjimo.
Vardas:
Žinutė:
Captcha:

alice (Svečias)   2023-09-02, 12:08:15  |  cituoti
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

i want to join occult for mo (Svečias)   2023-08-25, 16:40:34  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY
Email:mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
Phone: +2347063372861//08175550221
WhatsApp: +2347063372861

Millions of people from all walks of life have committed themselves to the lord Mercurious global work for the betterment of the human species. By foregoing all divisions of geographical, religious, or political beliefs, followers of Mercurious strive to form a planet where all people, in all places, can live in abundance. Become part of something great. Transform to join the Mercurious confraternity. Join us in building character & happiness!

This is a real opportunity for you to become part of something really worth while,we at the mercurious we do not kill any of our members irrespective of the lies you watched in most of the nollywood movies. If our members are to be sacrificed for rituals we would“nt have come this long & keep to such a great number of members, yet mercurious occult is expanding on a daily basis with new members from far and near.Please do not be deceived nobody would want your success if you fail to plan for yourself. All our members can marry & have children if they wishes to.

Initiation is opened for both gender of between the ages of 18 years & above and its free of charge,no fee,no registration.To become a member you must come to our high temple in person,but in the situation where one can“t come personally we can arrange Astral projection for you,astral travel is the invocation of your spirit man at night to our temple in Nigeria, Africa.

Hence nothing goes for nothing,you shall exchange your soul for wealth,power & whatever you want.While coming bring the following items for your purification and rebirth.

Before you will be accepted into the organization you will be asked to submit your full names, age etc. for evaluation and prognostication it“s when you are accepted that an invitation will be issued to you please not that without invitation you won“t be allowed into the temple this is for security reasons.

If your reason of joining the brotherhood is for riches mind you we do not invoke money,what we do is after your initiation the members will contribute among themselves and give to you,this money is normally given depending on what they have agreed. Its nonrefundable as you too will donate to anybody who comes after you.

For initiation rites and other spiritual related issues come in person to our temple:

WE ARE HERE TO MAKE LIFE EQUAL FOR BOTH THE POOR AND THE RICH.....

Why do you have to suffer so much to achieve in life?the world wasn“t meant to be so,why do you allow poverty,hardship,sickness,hatred,unemployment & bad luck to take charge upon you?Life is the great indulgence-death,the great abstinence.Therefore,make the most of life-HERE AND NOW!

There is now heaven of glory bright,and no hell where sinners roast.Here and now is our day of torment!Here and now is our day of joy!Here and now is our opportunity!choose ye thi day,this hour,for no redeemer liveth! Say unto thine own heart,"I am mine own redeemer."This is according to the law of mercurious Do not believe what the christian God says you should love one another,the law of mercurious says"Hate your enemies with a whole heart,and if a man smite you on one cheek,SMASH him on the other!,smite him hip and thigh,for self-preservation.

After becoming a full member money, protection and power against physical and spiritual attack is guaranteed.Most people who have undergone through poverty without solution often misquote the bible saying "Money is the root of all evil"But read in the books of Ecclesiates 10:19 and Matthew 13:12 and again there is nothing hidden under the sun most people condom the act of prognostication,which is yet an act of phypocracy. You can see your future know your enemies and even communicate with your departed loved ones which most baby christian pastors are against.Please in the books of 1Samuel 28:7---20 about the Witch of Endor. With our crystal ball or black mirror the world is on our palm.It“s time to pay your enemies in their own coins,most people believe to pay you bad for the good you do to them. But I assure you such people will no longer go free for the "Law of Retaliation"is here "Do me I do you God no go vex"you shall give life for life eye for eye tooth for tooth.

The secret behind the secret societies you have been denied of by the secret society Lord“s, Gurus and supreme masters, they won“t want you to know. The offering up of a sacrifices is to be regarded as a divine institution and sacrifices must not be human beings, it could be animal it didn“t originate with man.God Himself appointed it as the mode in which acceptable worship was to be offered to Him by guilty man.The language and the idea of sacrifice pervade the whole Bible. Sacrifices were offered in antediluvian age.The Lord clothed Adam and Eve with the skins of animals which in all probability had been offered a sacrifice of the first lings of his flock see Hebrew 11:4.

It is believed that man went astray from the garden of Eden so the only way God could reconcile man with Him was by the atonement of BLOOD.Because without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins.This was why Jesus died on the cross.Now look at the synonyms and antonyms of the story of Abraham and the sacrifice of his son Isaac as a burnt offering to God. Find details in the book of Genesis 22:1--18.This too explains how God Himself allow sacrifice from time immemorial. You can be successful either by human sacrifice or with the sacrifices of animals like..goats,bull,fowl,bush baby etc both are acceptable and effective.When God finds out that Abraham was full of faith in Him a ram was provided in place of the human sacrifices this should tell you that you can“t be famous here on earth without either by human sacrifices or animals sacrifices.You can sacrifice other animals like bush baby,black dog in place of human being and everything could be perfect with you in life and you can live long, none of your family member will lost his/her life.I know thousands of the dreaded secret societies /cults and fraternities out there won“t be happy with what we are doing by exposing their secrets over the Internet. I have been attacked by several groups of these evil occult but with the help of Mercurious am still alive and i defeated them.We need to bring the masses out of the darkness and stop the fear of been killed once you joined a brotherhood/occult. We wants our members to live long and testify the goodness of this great brotherhood.Look at the decollation of John the Baptist, the Holy scriptures tells us that after St.John the baptist was beheaded the impious Herodias forbade the prophet“s head to be buried together with his body.instead she desecrated the honorable head and buried it near her palace.This was yet another secret ritual which nobody can give an answer to it.if I may ask (see Matthew 11:1--19)John the Baptist prophecies about the coming of Jesus and even baptized Him can someone tell me what was the offense of John that Jesus refused to bring him out of prison. Read Matthew 14 and from the book of Mark 6:14--29 how shamefully john was beheaded and you will find out the secret meaning of his death from verses 23 of Mark 6m and in verse 30 of Mark 6.Jesus after hearing of John“s death he did not say a word this also tells me of John exchanging his life for the coming of Jesus, this was yet another sacrifice fulfilled.This the occultic men won“t let you know. Have you ever asked some of this pastors where they got their powers from? Offcourse they will claim God gave them but deep behind is the secret known by few.Come and be part of this great brotherhood and say bye for poverty, sickness, untimely death, hatred, unemployment etc.

MONEY“S CHOICE BETWEEN GOOD OR EVIL IS DECIDED BY THOSE WHO USE IT. MONEY HAS NO FEELING, NO VOICE, NO SOUL. WHEN ONE IS HUNGRY, THEY CANNOT EAT PAPER OR GOLD. THE SAME MONEY THAT CAN BE USED TO HURT CAN ALSO BE USED TO HEAL. TO THE DICTATOR, MONEY IS A MEANS FOR WEAPONS AND DEATH. TO THE BEGGAR, MONEY IS A MEANS FOR FOOD AND LIFE.
WE ARE OUR BROTHER’S KEEPER. ONE FOR ALL. ALL FOR ONE JOIN MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR EVER.

You have probably heard about Secret Societies and the Occult world and wondered “how can I join one of these societies for wealth and prosperity?” The truth is, most if not all of these secret societies do not accept outsiders that are not referred by or who are unrelated to current members. Some societies only can be joined by the elite–they normally operate on a who you know or who you are related to basis. At OCCULT Society we accept anyone who is interesting in a spiritual awakening. We also do all the ritual for our members. OCCULT lead by our Grand master occultists operates using supernatural powers of black magic, voodun (voodoo), obeahy, Egyptian magic, and other powerful magic and occultist forces to gain practical benefits and change atmospheric and spiritual laws, which are only shared with our members. We are able help people from all regions of the world to enjoy prestige, protection, riches, health, wealth, power and prosperity. All members receive FREE (annual) castings of any 6 rituals/rites of their desire, you choose the ritual and HOPS brings it into your existence. You will receive a free prosperity handkerchief which will bring you prosperity, power, and protection and money. All members receive the famous –Secret Wish Rite casting for FREE, in addition to their 6 free rituals! Once you join, anything that you wish for will become your reality. It is as simple as: you submit your wish to us, and we will cast the Secret Wish rite specially formulated for your individual wish. Prior to the casting we will inform you of the date and time that your Secret Wish rite will be cast. Members will have exclusive access to purchase powerful rings, amulets, bracelets, and pendants. The masters of Mercurious occult will perform powerful spiritual invocations and incantations on each jewelry purchased–so that the jewelry will carry out functions of wealth, health, prosperity, fame, protection, love most especially power to control human etc. All members will have access to purchase special magical books that will create spiritual growth in the occult, metaphysical, and supernatural magic world. The possibilities are endless: Just imagine being a member and getting the right job or gaining a promotion, seeing constant increase in wealth, conquer various obstacles, or seeing wonders in your relationship, marriage, or bring back lost love, never-failing an exams, becoming famous, get spiritual protection and lots more. As a member all you have to do is tell us your desire and we will perform various rituals for three days (3) on your INITIATION for a breakthrough. So do not miss this chance to change your life for ever

NEVER MISS ANY OPPORTUNITY THAT IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU THIS YEAR.
IT“S YOU TO MAKE SURE YOUR OWN LIFE IS BETTER THAN BEFORE. JOIN THE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT OF MONEY MAKERS. IT“S YOUR TIME TO DUST OFF POVERTY AND BECOME A BILLIONAIRE.

TO JOIN OCCULT OF RICHES, POWER, FAME, SUCCESS AND MONEY WE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF OUR BAD LEADER, JOIN THE GREAT OCCULT TEMPLE OF MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD TO BE WEALTHY JOIN US WE GUARANTEE YOU SUCCESS,100% WEALTH, POWER, FAME WE ARE HERE FOR THE DESPERATE ONES, DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY IN AFRICA JOIN US AND MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TO PASS JOIN THE BEST OCCULT WITHOUT ANY HUMAN SCARIFIES WE WILL CONNECT YOU TO THE TOP MEN IN THE WORLD WE WILL GIVE ALL IT TAKES TO BECOME A MAN AFTER YOUR INITIATION THE LORD OF MONEY WILL VISIT YOU.
1) YOU MUST BE ABOVE 18 YEARS
2) YOU MUST BE ABLE TO KEEP SECRET BE WARNED

IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANT FINANCIALLY, JOB OFFERING, CONTRACT , OIL SUPPLIED, PETROL CHEMICAL ENGINEER, OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN OIL COMPANY, EDUCATION ASSISTANTS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THIS NUMBER +2347063372861
IF YOU WISH JOIN THE MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD OCCULT TEMPLE THAT GIVE YOU ALL YOU WANT IN LIFE WE ARE THE BEST OCCULT GROUP IN AFRICA JOIN US WE GUARANTEE YOU WEALTH, FAME, POWER, SUCCESS IN LIFE
DON’T THINK THAT ALL YOUR HOPE ARE LOST IN THIS WORLD YOU STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE A GOOD LIVING BY JOINING MONEY RITUAL SECRET OCCULT THAT WILL MAKE YOU VERY RICH WITHOUT KILLING ANY HUMAN BEING TAKE THIS DECISION TODAY AND CHANGE YOUR WORLD TO A BETTER ONE WE THE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT MEMBERS ARE READY TO HELP YOU AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT TO MAKE A RITUAL SACRIFICE TO OUR LORD SPIRITUAL TO BECOME ONE OF US THEN YOU ARE READY TO BOOST YOUR CAREER AND BE A GREAT MAN WITHOUT BEING AFRAID OF ANY LIVING THINGS IN THIS WORD JOIN US TODAY AND FULFILL YOUR DREAM CONTACT THE WISE ONE NOW +234706337-2861

we all define success differently (as well we should), most of us do factor some degree of wealth into our success equations. So how do you become super rich? First embrace one fact: you’ll never get there on salary alone. join us in the word we will show you the secret of money and wealth call if you have giving up on becoming rich and powerful in life, that’s why we here to render you any kind of help that you want

What challenges are you facing in life today,is it poverty,wretchedness, you are true with your education no job employment, you are marketer no improvement You have tried all you can to make sure you are successful, famous, rich, powerful but nothing have work out for you, right now a great opportunity is giving to you to change your life.

I“m speaking from the experience I have had so far being a member of Mercurious Confraternity Occult or fraternity. Joining a fraternity is by far one of the best life decisions I have ever made. It“s not because of the partying and other debauchery people think of when mentioning an occult or fraternity. It“s one of the best decisions I“ve ever made because of the people i have grown close to, the support system i found, the immense networking opportunities at my disposal, and the purpose i have found within the brotherhood.

Mercurious secret society is part of a family and something bigger which has helped transitionally in life coming to college. Being a part of the brotherhood is more than what you see and think of on the outside. On the inside it“s a family dedicated to the betterment and prosperity of everyone in it.

I would have never been able to make the connection I have, or find future opportunities if I would have never gone through with becoming a member of the MERCURIOUS Brotherhood. Once you are part of it you are a piece in a giant history. Knowing I am that tiny piece gives me a great sense of pride. I want to strive to do anything I can to help others and be there for them like people were for me.

Take note this Brotherhood does not involve the use of human flesh or blood for sacrifice.

MERCURIOUS occult Means being there through the literal best and worst of times. It“s being a shoulder to lean on and having one there if you ever need it. Through the greatest time of your life you are connected to like minded individuals who would do anything for you and you for them. Just to feel that kinship is enough to make myself want to be the best version of myself that I can be. I could not ask for anything more in my life. The support and bonds I make now are far enough and I know I will carry on throughout my entire life.

Here is the opportunity to change it all and you will have your way to the world of riches and fame.

Join the MERCURIOUS Brotherhood Occult in Africa today and use what you have to get what you want.

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA OR IN (U S A )TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE HOW TO JOIN MONEY RITUAL OCCULT TO ACQUIRE RICHES, MONEY, POWER, SUCCESS, PROTECTION, PROSPERITY, FAME AND BE FORTUNED IN LIFE,

We invite you, the human citizens, to discover more about our organization and to understand your role in this planetary union because the establishment of the new world order is about to begin, that is why we are giving the this equal opportunity to everyone who is interested in joining us ;

ARE YOU A POLITICIAN, ENGINEER, FASHION DESIGNER, ATHLETE, DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER, MODEL, GRADUATE/STUDENT WITH GOOD SKILLS, OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR ; ETC.

JOIN THE REAL AND BEST OCCULT SOCIETY JOIN MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD OCCULT NOW TO BE CONNECTED TO TOP MEN IN YOUR SOCIETY AND TO ERADICATE POVERTY IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD. HOW CAN I JOIN OCCULT IN GHANA OR NIGERIA TO MAKE REAL MONEY AND TO BE WEALTHY JOIN MERCURIOUS FAMILY.

wisdom has the power to enlighten us about the ancient, often forgotten supreme spirits, their magic rituals and their place in helping us to heal Nature. Whether you wish to learn the history and myths of the supreme kingdom of darkness Spirits, or if you wish to work directly with these luminous beings, MERCURIOUS Magic provides unique access to the power and wisdom of the MERCURIOUS Lords. The Supreme MERCURIOUS Magic includes many Illustrations and an extensive Glossary. Do you want wealth, riches, super power, improvement, success, connection, fame, control, ;

ALL THESE WILL BECOME YOURS ONCE YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD, YOU JOIN KINGDOM OF MERCURIOUS FOR WEALTH POWER RICHES FAMOUS SUCCESS AND PROSPERITY.

MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD believes in Human race and they want to make the world a better place for everybody by bringing the new world order. For those fake agents or people claiming to be part of MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD, "stop giving MERCURIOUS family bad names by deceiving innocent people", You all are being watched, be warned.

For those who are talented and gifted and needed help to accomplish their dreams and heart desire.

Your questions on how to join the occult have been asked often by individuals,the profound group of the great MERCURIOUS brotherhood set up this platform as an aid to reach the desperate and true seekers. We are about to share with you a great secret that will liberate you and help you to achieve stability in all aspects of your life. We are an intellectual group acquainted spiritually to eliminate the mystery of failure and empower status with success in individuals who are desperate and ready.

MERCURIOUS brotherhood occult acknowledge all initiate comrade improve with growth in wealth,power,fame,success,protections in all aspects.

Join the great MERCURIOUS brotherhood society - world wealthy society.
ALL PROBLEM SOLUTION HAS EMERGE,THE POOR AND RICH ITS ONLY THINKING AND BELIEVE THAT SEPARATE THEM.

Contact us
Mobile: +234 7063372861
phone : +234 8175550221

i want to join occult for mo (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:51:49  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

Millions of people from all walks of life have committed themselves to the lord Mercurious global work for the betterment of the human species. By foregoing all divisions of geographical, religious, or political beliefs, followers of mercurious strive to form a planet where all people, in all places, can live in abundance. Become part of something great. Transform to join the Mercurious confraternity. Join us in building character & happiness!

This is a real opportunity for you to become part of something really worth while,we at the mercurious we do not kill any of our members irrespective of the lies you watched in most of the nollywood movies. If our members are to be sacrificed for rituals we would“nt have come this long & keep to such a great number of members, yet mercurious occult is expanding on a daily basis with new members from far and near.Please do not be deceived nobody would want your success if you fail to plan for yourself. All our members can marry & have children if they wishes to.

Initiation is opened for both gender of between the ages of 18 years & above and its free of charge,no fee,no registration.To become a member you must come to our high temple in person,but in the situation where one can“t come personally we can arrange Astral projection for you,astral travel is the invocation of your spirit man at night to our temple in Nigeria, Africa.

Hence nothing goes for nothing,you shall exchange your soul for wealth,power & whatever you want.While coming bring the following items for your purification and rebirth.

Before you will be accepted into the organization you will be asked to submit your full names, age etc. for evaluation and prognostication it“s when you are accepted that an invitation will be issued to you please not that without invitation you won“t be allowed into the temple this is for security reasons.

If your reason of joining the brotherhood is for riches mind you we do not invoke money,what we do is after your initiation the members will contribute among themselves and give to you,this money is normally given depending on what they have agreed. Its nonrefundable as you too will donate to anybody who comes after you.

For initiation rites and other spiritual related issues come in person to our temple:

Why do you have to suffer so much to achieve in life?the world wasn“t meant to be so,why do you allow poverty,hardship,sickness,hatred,unemployment & bad luck to take charge upon you?Life is the great indulgence-death,the great abstinence.Therefore,make the most of life-HERE AND NOW!

There is now heaven of glory bright,and no hell where sinners roast.Here and now is our day of torment!Here and now is our day of joy!Here and now is our opportunity!choose ye thi day,this hour,for no redeemer liveth! Say unto thine own heart,"I am mine own redeemer."This is according to the law of mercurious Do not believe what the christian God says you should love one another,the law of mercurious says"Hate your enemies with a whole heart,and if a man smite you on one cheek,SMASH him on the other!,smite him hip and thigh,for self-preservation.

After becoming a full member money, protection and power against physical and spiritual attack is guaranteed.Most people who have undergone through poverty without solution often misquote the bible saying "Money is the root of all evil"But read in the books of Ecclesiates 10:19 and Matthew 13:12 and again there is nothing hidden under the sun most people condom the act of prognostication,which is yet an act of phypocracy. You can see your future know your enemies and even communicate with your departed loved ones which most baby christian pastors are against.Please in the books of 1Samuel 28:7---20 about the Witch of Endor. With our crystal ball or black mirror the world is on our palm.It“s time to pay your enemies in their own coins,most people believe to pay you bad for the good you do to them. But I assure you such people will no longer go free for the "Law of Retaliation"is here "Do me I do you God no go vex"you shall give life for life eye for eye tooth for tooth.

The secret behind the secret societies you have been denied of by the secret society Lord“s, Gurus and supreme masters, they won“t want you to know. The offering up of a sacrifices is to be regarded as a divine institution and sacrifices must not be human beings, it could be animal it didn“t originate with man.God Himself appointed it as the mode in which acceptable worship was to be offered to Him by guilty man.The language and the idea of sacrifice pervade the whole Bible. Sacrifices were offered in antediluvian age.The Lord clothed Adam and Eve with the skins of animals which in all probability had been offered a sacrifice of the first lings of his flock see Hebrew 11:4.

It is believed that man went astray from the garden of Eden so the only way God could reconcile man with Him was by the atonement of BLOOD.Because without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins.This was why Jesus died on the cross.Now look at the synonyms and antonyms of the story of Abraham and the sacrifice of his son Isaac as a burnt offering to God. Find details in the book of Genesis 22:1--18.This too explains how God Himself allow sacrifice from time immemorial. You can be successful either by human sacrifice or with the sacrifices of animals like..goats,bull,fowl,bush baby etc both are acceptable and effective.When God finds out that Abraham was full of faith in Him a ram was provided in place of the human sacrifices this should tell you that you can“t be famous here on earth without either by human sacrifices or animals sacrifices.You can sacrifice other animals like bush baby,black dog in place of human being and everything could be perfect with you in life and you can live long, none of your family member will lost his/her life.I know thousands of the dreaded secret societies /cults and fraternities out there won“t be happy with what we are doing by exposing their secrets over the Internet. I have been attacked by several groups of these evil occult but with the help of Mercurious am still alive and i defeated them.We need to bring the masses out of the darkness and stop the fear of been killed once you joined a brotherhood/occult. We wants our members to live long and testify the goodness of this great brotherhood.Look at the decollation of John the Baptist, the Holy scriptures tells us that after St.John the baptist was beheaded the impious Herodias forbade the prophet“s head to be buried together with his body.instead she desecrated the honorable head and buried it near her palace.This was yet another secret ritual which nobody can give an answer to it.if I may ask (see Matthew 11:1--19)John the Baptist prophecies about the coming of Jesus and even baptized Him can someone tell me what was the offense of John that Jesus refused to bring him out of prison. Read Matthew 14 and from the book of Mark 6:14--29 how shamefully john was beheaded and you will find out the secret meaning of his death from verses 23 of Mark 6m and in verse 30 of Mark 6.Jesus after hearing of John“s death he did not say a word this also tells me of John exchanging his life for the coming of Jesus, this was yet another sacrifice fulfilled.This the occultic men won“t let you know. Have you ever asked some of this pastors where they got their powers from? Offcourse they will claim God gave them but deep behind is the secret known by few.Come and be part of this great brotherhood and say bye for poverty, sickness, untimely death, hatred, unemployment etc.

MONEY“S CHOICE BETWEEN GOOD OR EVIL IS DECIDED BY THOSE WHO USE IT. MONEY HAS NO FEELING, NO VOICE, NO SOUL. WHEN ONE IS HUNGRY, THEY CANNOT EAT PAPER OR GOLD. THE SAME MONEY THAT CAN BE USED TO HURT CAN ALSO BE USED TO HEAL. TO THE DICTATOR, MONEY IS A MEANS FOR WEAPONS AND DEATH. TO THE BEGGAR, MONEY IS A MEANS FOR FOOD AND LIFE.
WE ARE OUR BROTHER’S KEEPER. ONE FOR ALL. ALL FOR ONE JOIN MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR EVER.

You have probably heard about Secret Societies and the Occult world and wondered “how can I join one of these societies for wealth and prosperity?” The truth is, most if not all of these secret societies do not accept outsiders that are not referred by or who are unrelated to current members. Some societies only can be joined by the elite–they normally operate on a who you know or who you are related to basis. At OCCULT Society we accept anyone who is interesting in a spiritual awakening. We also do all the ritual for our members. OCCULT lead by our Grand master occultists operates using supernatural powers of black magic, voodun (voodoo), obeahy, Egyptian magic, and other powerful magic and occultist forces to gain practical benefits and change atmospheric and spiritual laws, which are only shared with our members. We are able help people from all regions of the world to enjoy prestige, protection, riches, health, wealth, power and prosperity. All members receive FREE (annual) castings of any 6 rituals/rites of their desire, you choose the ritual and HOPS brings it into your existence. You will receive a free prosperity handkerchief which will bring you prosperity, power, and protection and money. All members receive the famous –Secret Wish Rite casting for FREE, in addition to their 6 free rituals! Once you join, anything that you wish for will become your reality. It is as simple as: you submit your wish to us, and we will cast the Secret Wish rite specially formulated for your individual wish. Prior to the casting we will inform you of the date and time that your Secret Wish rite will be cast. Members will have exclusive access to purchase powerful rings, amulets, bracelets, and pendants. The masters of Mercurious occult will perform powerful spiritual invocations and incantations on each jewelry purchased–so that the jewelry will carry out functions of wealth, health, prosperity, fame, protection, love most especially power to control human etc. All members will have access to purchase special magical books that will create spiritual growth in the occult, metaphysical, and supernatural magic world. The possibilities are endless: Just imagine being a member and getting the right job or gaining a promotion, seeing constant increase in wealth, conquer various obstacles, or seeing wonders in your relationship, marriage, or bring back lost love, never-failing an exams, becoming famous, get spiritual protection and lots more. As a member all you have to do is tell us your desire and we will perform various rituals for three days (3) on your INITIATION for a breakthrough. So do not miss this chance to change your life for ever

IT“S YOU TO MAKE SURE YOUR OWN LIFE IS BETTER THAN BEFORE. JOIN THE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT OF MONEY MAKERS. IT“S YOUR TIME TO DUST OFF POVERTY AND BECOME A BILLIONAIRE.

TO JOIN OCCULT OF RICHES, POWER, FAME, SUCCESS AND MONEY WE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF OUR BAD LEADER, JOIN THE GREAT OCCULT TEMPLE OF MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD TO BE WEALTHY JOIN US WE GUARANTEE YOU SUCCESS,100% WEALTH, POWER, FAME WE ARE HERE FOR THE DESPERATE ONES, DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY IN AFRICA JOIN US AND MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TO PASS JOIN THE BEST OCCULT WITHOUT ANY HUMAN SCARIFIES WE WILL CONNECT YOU TO THE TOP MEN IN THE WORLD WE WILL GIVE ALL IT TAKES TO BECOME A MAN AFTER YOUR INITIATION THE LORD OF MONEY WILL VISIT YOU.

IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANT FINANCIALLY, JOB OFFERING, CONTRACT , OIL SUPPLIED, PETROL CHEMICAL ENGINEER, OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN OIL COMPANY, EDUCATION ASSISTANTS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THIS NUMBER +2347063372861
IF YOU WISH JOIN THE MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD OCCULT TEMPLE THAT GIVE YOU ALL YOU WANT IN LIFE WE ARE THE BEST OCCULT GROUP IN AFRICA JOIN US WE GUARANTEE YOU WEALTH, FAME, POWER, SUCCESS IN LIFE
DON’T THINK THAT ALL YOUR HOPE ARE LOST IN THIS WORLD YOU STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE A GOOD LIVING BY JOINING MONEY RITUAL SECRET OCCULT THAT WILL MAKE YOU VERY RICH WITHOUT KILLING ANY HUMAN BEING TAKE THIS DECISION TODAY AND CHANGE YOUR WORLD TO A BETTER ONE WE THE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT MEMBERS ARE READY TO HELP YOU AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT TO MAKE A RITUAL SACRIFICE TO OUR LORD SPIRITUAL TO BECOME ONE OF US THEN YOU ARE READY TO BOOST YOUR CAREER AND BE A GREAT MAN WITHOUT BEING AFRAID OF ANY LIVING THINGS IN THIS WORD JOIN US TODAY AND FULFILL YOUR DREAM CONTACT THE WISE ONE NOW +234706337-2861

we all define success differently (as well we should), most of us do factor some degree of wealth into our success equations. So how do you become super rich? First embrace one fact: you’ll never get there on salary alone. join us in the word we will show you the secret of money and wealth call if you have giving up on becoming rich and powerful in life, that’s why we here to render you any kind of help that you want

What challenges are you facing in life today,is it poverty,wretchedness, you are true with your education no job employment, you are marketer no improvement You have tried all you can to make sure you are successful, famous, rich, powerful but nothing have work out for you, right now a great opportunity is giving to you to change your life.

I“m speaking from the experience I have had so far being a member of Mercurious Confraternity Occult or fraternity. Joining a fraternity is by far one of the best life decisions I have ever made. It“s not because of the partying and other debauchery people think of when mentioning an occult or fraternity. It“s one of the best decisions I“ve ever made because of the people i have grown close to, the support system i found, the immense networking opportunities at my disposal, and the purpose i have found within the brotherhood.

Mercurious secret society is part of a family and something bigger which has helped transitionally in life coming to college. Being a part of the brotherhood is more than what you see and think of on the outside. On the inside it“s a family dedicated to the betterment and prosperity of everyone in it.

I would have never been able to make the connection I have, or find future opportunities if I would have never gone through with becoming a member of the MERCURIOUS Brotherhood. Once you are part of it you are a piece in a giant history. Knowing I am that tiny piece gives me a great sense of pride. I want to strive to do anything I can to help others and be there for them like people were for me.

Take note this Brotherhood does not involve the use of human flesh or blood for sacrifice.

MERCURIOUS occult Means being there through the literal best and worst of times. It“s being a shoulder to lean on and having one there if you ever need it. Through the greatest time of your life you are connected to like minded individuals who would do anything for you and you for them. Just to feel that kinship is enough to make myself want to be the best version of myself that I can be. I could not ask for anything more in my life. The support and bonds I make now are far enough and I know I will carry on throughout my entire life.

Here is the opportunity to change it all and you will have your way to the world of riches and fame.

Join the MERCURIOUS Brotherhood Occult in Africa today and use what you have to get what you want.

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA OR IN (U S A )TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE HOW TO JOIN MONEY RITUAL OCCULT TO ACQUIRE RICHES, MONEY, POWER, SUCCESS, PROTECTION, PROSPERITY, FAME AND BE FORTUNED IN LIFE,

We invite you, the human citizens, to discover more about our organization and to understand your role in this planetary union because the establishment of the new world order is about to begin, that is why we are giving the this equal opportunity to everyone who is interested in joining us ;

ARE YOU A POLITICIAN, ENGINEER, FASHION DESIGNER, ATHLETE, DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER, MODEL, GRADUATE/STUDENT WITH GOOD SKILLS, OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR ; ETC.

JOIN THE REAL AND BEST OCCULT SOCIETY JOIN MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD OCCULT NOW TO BE CONNECTED TO TOP MEN IN YOUR SOCIETY AND TO ERADICATE POVERTY IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD. HOW CAN I JOIN OCCULT IN GHANA OR NIGERIA TO MAKE REAL MONEY AND TO BE WEALTHY JOIN MERCURIOUS FAMILY.

wisdom has the power to enlighten us about the ancient, often forgotten supreme spirits, their magic rituals and their place in helping us to heal Nature. Whether you wish to learn the history and myths of the supreme kingdom of darkness Spirits, or if you wish to work directly with these luminous beings, MERCURIOUS Magic provides unique access to the power and wisdom of the MERCURIOUS Lords. The Supreme MERCURIOUS Magic includes many Illustrations and an extensive Glossary. Do you want wealth, riches, super power, improvement, success, connection, fame, control, ;

ALL THESE WILL BECOME YOURS ONCE YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GREAT MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD, YOU JOIN KINGDOM OF MERCURIOUS FOR WEALTH POWER RICHES FAMOUS SUCCESS AND PROSPERITY.

MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD believes in Human race and they want to make the world a better place for everybody by bringing the new world order. For those fake agents or people claiming to be part of MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD, "stop giving MERCURIOUS family bad names by deceiving innocent people", You all are being watched, be warned.

For those who are talented and gifted and needed help to accomplish their dreams and heart desire.

Your questions on how to join the occult have been asked often by individuals,the profound group of the great MERCURIOUS brotherhood set up this platform as an aid to reach the desperate and true seekers. We are about to share with you a great secret that will liberate you and help you to achieve stability in all aspects of your life. We are an intellectual group acquainted spiritually to eliminate the mystery of failure and empower status with success in individuals who are desperate and ready.

MERCURIOUS brotherhood occult acknowledge all initiate comrade improve with growth in wealth,power,fame,success,protections in all aspects.

ALL PROBLEM SOLUTION HAS EMERGE,THE POOR AND RICH ITS ONLY THINKING AND BELIEVE THAT SEPARATE THEM.

Contact us

i want to join occult for mo (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:50:18  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

Mercurious occult Member +2347063372861
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BILLIONAIRE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT SOCIETY WHERE TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DESIRE IN LIFE, JOIN US NOW AND BE FREE FROM POVERTY AND PAINS, WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE YOU FROM BAD TO GOOD ONCE YOU HAVE THE MIND TO DO WHAT IT TAKE TO MAKE WEALTH AND FORTUNES CALL +2347063372861 NOW! Do you want to be a member of MERCURIOUS OCCULT as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a pastor, business man or woman, artist, politician, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Mercurious fraternity cult today and get instant rich sum of 1 million dollars in a month, and a free home.
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN MERCURIOUS
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5. One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $500,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10 One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of BILLIONAIRES MERCURIOUS Occult temple CALL NOW FOR ENQUIRIES +2347063372861
HAVE YOU YOU BEEN SEEKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN A SACRED BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL IN NIGERIA? This is your time to make a positive change in your life, in as much as you have the bravery and courage to withstand the difficult parts of this brotherhood. +2347063372861, Every member of this Society is entitled to all the Secret knowledge of Spiritual wealth and power, money is assured, power is assured, fame is assured if you want it, protection is also assured. But have it in mind that becoming a member of this occult you“re to perform a great sacrifice to please the Lord Spiritual and all your heart desires will be granted. Call now for enquiries +234706337286 BILLIONAIRES MERCURIOUS OCCULT IS A SACRED FRATERNITY WITH A GRAND LODGE TEMPLE SITUATED IN ENUGU STATE NIGERIA, OUR NUMBER ONE OBLIGATION IS TO MAKE EVERY INITIATE MEMBER HERE RICH AND FAMOUS IN OTHER RISE THE POWERS OF GUARDIANS OF AGE+. +2347063372861..
EMAIL: mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com

i want to join occult for mo (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:49:25  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE FROM THE BAD CONDITION YOU ARE TODAY AND BECOME AN OCCULTISM MEMBER TO GAIN WEALTH, POWERS, RICHES, PROTECTION, SUCCESS AND FAME IN ALL ASPECT OF LIFE? CALL +2347063372861 AND JOIN THE GREAT MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM IN LIFE
WE ARE THE STRONGEST OCCULT SOCIETY IN NIGERIA THAT FOLLOWED THE AFRICAN TRADITION AND MAKES ITS MEMBERS THE MOST RICHEST AND STRONGEST TO BE FAMOUS IN ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE JUST CONTACT THE WISE ONE WITH THIS NUMBER AND MAKE YOUR REQUEST AND IT SHALL BE APPROVED IF YOU HAVE A BRIGHTER DESTINY THAT CAN WORK WITH US CALL +2347063372861
SO MANY OF YOU TODAY ARE POOR BECAUSE OF THE SIN THEIR FUR-FATHERS COMMITTED WHICH THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF IT AND THEY STILL REMAIN INSIDE IT GET FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH TODAY BY JOINING THE ALMIGHTY GREAT MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT AND BE TOTALLY FREE FROM POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE IF its FINANCIAL, VISA, MONEY , YOU WANT TO ASSUME A POSITION, RITUAL MONEY, SUPERNATURAL WEALTH, PROTECTION AND FAME, get in touch. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INQUIRY CALL +2347063372861 OR EMAIL ; mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
You need to know that joining Mercurius confraternity is for rituals’ Money, Riches, wealth promotion, Protection, fame, luck, and to get your dream husband/wife. There is a destination for our lives which will bring us happiness and inner peace. Our daily decision is like a map. If you make the right turns, you will reach your destination easily. If you make a wrong turn, you will become lost… And if you are lost, what you have to do is to stop at a junction and ask for directions. We are the direction to your own personal destination. Mercurius confraternity has brought healing, riches , wealth , prosperity, support, protection and justice to many people. Whatever be the problem, contact the Mercurius Confraternity today, and you will be happy.
Be it FINANCIAL, VISA, MARRIAGE , WANT TO ASSUME A POSITION, RITUAL INSTANT MONEY, SUPERNATURAL WEALTH, PROTECTION AND FAME, get in touch. The Mercurius confraternity. The Mercurius confraternity Spells Casting start work instantly and result start showing within one to three days .We have the keys to all problems:
We are special demon that was sent by Master Mercurius to the world in human form.
Giver of Wealth .we give wealth to all that diligently seek our help ,to all that are bold to stand the test of time. Our Power of Richness is to all who are in poverty and need our wealth through our Power Of Instant Wealth Invocation. Simply Contact The wise one Now . it is then left for you to make a choice to be Rich Or to remain Poor . Instant Wealth Initiation Is FREE Only The Materials for your initiation you must provide and come along with it to the temple. You can come to The Temple for the initiation and Invocation or we will invoke the Instant Wealth for you and your Physical money will appear before you any where you are in this world. Visas Any person seeking for visa to any country of his/her choice can also contact the brotherhood for a break through, no matter how many times you have been denied. Promotions If you have been or are a worker/staff of any firm or work place and need a promotion from your current state to a higher state. Just contact the brotherhood and have your chance. Debt Any person in debt or has money problems with anybody can contact the brotherhood for a solution. Poverty If you have been struck down by poverty just contact the brotherhood, to become a member and you will start enjoying in riches. Spiritual Attacks If you are been attacked by any form of spirits especially at night, then contact the brotherhood to become a member and know the kind of spirit tormenting your life and the solution to it. Vengeance If you are in headlocks with someone and you wish to settle the case in your favor, then contact the Mercurius confraternity temple to become a member and you shall surely gain what you seek for. Protection If you want a strong protection. Either for your business or against your competitors, kindly contact the brotherhood to become a member and you will be safe. Others No matter your problems or grievances, just contact the brotherhood to become a member brake your intentions and problems.
OUR RITUALS, MONEY RITUALS. JOB RITUALS. POWER RITUALS. PROSPERITY RITUALS. BANISHING DEBT RITUALS. LOTTO RITUALS. REVENGE RITUALS. E.T. C. WHAT EVER PROBLEM YOU HAVE THE MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY HAVE A RITUAL TO END THE PROBLEM AND GIVE YOU PERFECT JOY AND PEACE. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INQUIRY CALL +2347063372861 OR EMAIL mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
POWER AND MONEY RITUALS. Wouldn’t you love to suddenly come into large amounts of money? Most of us only dream of wealth and extravagance, but few of us seem to achieve it. Instead, we are inundated with bills, debt, and loans that seem to eat away at any savings or hope of secure retirement. The Power Money Rituals is designed to alleviate the financial burdens of those in serious debt by brining large sums of money into their lives. Are you serious debt? Is it hard to see a way out of your financial hole? Serious debt causes an immense amount of stress. This stress can manifest itself through health problems, work issues, and relationship turmoil. Money problems are more than just financial, they affect every part of your life and can perpetuate negative energy throughout your relationships. This Rituals is designed to alleviate the stress and trauma associated with large financial problems. The Power Money Rituals will immediately attract wealth into your life in the form of large sums of money. The magical forces at work empower positive forces to assist you financially so that you can begin to better manage your life without the worry of debilitating debt. This Rituals is designed for those in immediate need of financial assistance and need urgent help. The Power Money Rituals will bring you large amounts of money quickly, but will not continue to bring money over long periods of time. It is designed for those who urgently need financial assistance. If you want continued wealth throughout your life, you will want to use the Prosperity Rituals. This Rituals, unlike the Power Money Rituals, will continue to bring you wealth throughout your lifetime.
do money rituals join billionaires brotherhood club (BBC) gain money power riches fame and protection

PROSPERITY RITUALS. Most of us save money throughout our lifetimes in order to feel financially secure when we retire. Unfortunately, inflation and the cost of living continue to decrease the value of savings while causing retirees to struggle to meet ends. You can work a lifetime and still never save enough to take care of you or your children later in life. Imagine knowing that both you and your children will never have to worry about money again. Imagine the ease and comfort that come with financial stability and freedom. The Prosperity Rituals is designed to bring you exactly that. By bringing positive energy around you, my witchcraft spell attracts money into your life over a long period of time. It was created for permanent and continuous prosperity and wealth and it continues to work throughout your lifetime and that of you children, your children’s children, and the entire life of your bloodline. Your life will be filled with abundance and prosperity once you use this Rituals Imagine a life with financial freedom. My white magic Rituals does bring sudden large amounts of money and remain forever … the energy of the Rituals grows and evolves, delivering steady wealth to you over the course of your lifetime. It is best for those who are secure in their lives and need the magical energy of this spell to bring them continued security and even greater prosperity. If you have large financial debt and need immediate assistance, use the Power Money Rituals to alleviate your debt then follow this with the Prosperity Rituals.
BANISHING DEBT RITUALS. Digging your way out of debt can sometimes feel like pedaling backwards; a continuous struggle in a constantly losing battle. The Banishing Debt Rituals can help. These Rituals are designed for anyone with over $6000 in debt wanting to forever banish their debt and clear their name. This Rituals harnesses positive forces to assist you in eliminating your loans and alleviating the struggle with bills and creditors. Imagine spending the rest of your life with a surplus of money instead of constantly thinking about paying back old debts! The Banishing Debt Rituals is best used for those in massive debt. If you feel consumed by bills, loans, and credit card debt, this is the Rituals you need. Although it can help anyone who struggles with paying loans, it is specifically designed for those with very large amounts of debt who have problems eliminating it on their own. If you are one of the thousands of people who struggle with payments to banks and creditors, use the Banishing Debt Rituals to free yourself from the chains of debt and build a financially secure future. If you are in need of immediate assistance due to bankruptcy or foreclosure, use the Power Money Rituals to bring you immediate financial relief. The Power Money Rituals attracts large sums of money into your life in a short period of time. However, if you simply need debt relief, use the Banishing Debt Rituals and follow them with the Prosperity Rituals in order to bring constant wealth and prosperity to you and your children for the rest of your lives. Eliminating debt is just the first step to financial freedom. Be sure to take every opportunity to protect yourself from overwhelming debt in the future by bringing wealth and prosperity back into your life.
LOTTO RITUALS. The Lotto rituals is designed for those who frequently play the lottery and understand the game. If you purchase lottery tickets on a regular basis and understand the probabilities and statistics associated with winning, than you’ll want to use the Lotto Rituals. This rituals works by using the magical forces to bring you the winning numbers of the lottery game 24 hours before the drawing. You must be frequent player of a specific lottery in order for the energies to focus on the specific game you intend to win. The Rituals will invite positive forces to enlighten your mind to the winning numbers prior to the drawing. This means that you will need to listen to your subconscious and be aware that special energies are at work 24 hours before the drawing. Choose your game wisely and be sure it is a lotto game. This specific rituals is designed to align your needs and energies with that of your game, so it is best used for games you already frequent. This rituals does not specify an amount of money, the winning jackpot must be chosen by you prior to the spell casting. If you are in dire need of financial assistance, you’ll want the Power Money RITUALS or the Debt Elimination rituals to alleviate large debt. If on the other hand, you are looking for long-term financial security, you want to use the Prosperity Rituals to attract enormous continuous wealth into your life.
REVENGE RITUALS. This is for only those who have been offended deeply and want to revenge. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INQUIRY CALL +2347063372861 OR Email; mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
Life is a game. Money is how we keep scores. Money speaks sense in a language all nations understand. If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some; for he that goes a borrowing goes a sorrowing. Unfortunately, the Christian Church has prevented much in the way of freedom of the press and free speech, especially for those of the left hand path over the years. our family is a major threat to many who wish to retain control, riches and power as for our family this riches and power is in the hands of the common man/woman. For those of you who were raised in Christian homes, or were atheists, this intensity of spirituality may be believing there is no other way to success accept Christianity, but that is a big liar. believe me Mercurius confraternity lead to success without human sacrifice.
Most right hand path religions are based upon stolen and false practices. As to those Christians who pray and keep praying with no answers, our family get blatant answers and I don’t mean twenty years later, but instantly!
Making wealth is guaranteed for the people of the world. for more details call +2347063372861 now and move to the next level

i want to join occult for mo (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:48:54  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

I want to join occult for money ritual+2347063372861

This page is for those who are seriously interested in THE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY.

People with prejudices and the mob should stay away from here: they would only toddle in darkness and be highly indignant. The described black magic rituals are not without danger and are consequently unsuitable for people who are not mentally in good constitution. Take heed to follow all instructions the way they are described. Without the necessary precautions every ritual will turn to your disadvantage, confusion and total destruction. On the contrary, by following the instructions with precision, you will achieve a complete success in all your enterprises. +2347063372861.Many today are seeking to join a secret society, the one that will give them back their hope and help them to achieve all the things they have wanted in life.

They realize that they have lost their dreams and their ambitions. They have settled for a life of mediocrity.

Sadly, many are disappointed, for real secret societies are rare, hard to find and even more difficult to join. The more well known have, over time, lost their own secrets and present merely a facade of mystical mumbo-jumbo without possessing any real substance.+2347063372861

There are no accidents and it is no coincidence that you have been led to The TEMPLE OF MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY.

The Brotherhood reaches out to help you and to offer the hand of friendship and hope. CONTACT SPIRITUAL GRANDMASTER NOW for YOUR ENQUIRIES +2347063372861 MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY knows that everyone has great potential but often they have lost their self-esteem and their desire for a better life.

All of us know that we can be better than we are. We are not living up to our potential. Yet we have this fear to take chances, to venture into unfamiliar enterprises and territories. +2347063372861

mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com

#secret #occult

+2347063372861 The fact your ancestors died poor doesn“t mean you“ve lost all it takes to maintain a luxury life here on Earth.

All is possible here on Earth if you know what to do and how to do it, either Spiritually or physically the most important thing is for you to get the result you need which is #WEALTH #POWER #PROTECTION.

+2347063372861 OFTEN MANY HAS VENTURED INTO SPIRITUAL MEANS OF ACQUIRING LUXURY BUT ONLY FEW GET TO THE PEAK WHEN IT COMES TO SPIRITUAL WEALTH & LUXURY NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY INFECTED OR UNWORTHY BUT IT“S ON CLEARER VIEW TO THE HUMAN WORLD NOW TO ACTUALLY KNOW THAT IT TAKES A GREAT SACRIFICE AND OFFERING TO PIERCE THE HEART OF THE SPIRITUAL WORLD IN ORDER TO MAKE A REQUEST NOT JUST TO MAKE A REQUEST BUT TO GET ANSWERS AND POSITIVE RESPONSE FOR THE SPIRITUAL GUARDIANS OF AGE.

WE THE INITIATE MEMBERS OF MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GAIN A SPIRITUAL CLOSE GUARDED SECRET OF ACQUIRING WEALTH POWER & PROTECTION FOR THE GUARDIANS OF AGE THROUGH THE ORDERS OF THE TEMPLE GRANDMASTER AND OTHER SPIRITUAL LEADERS OF THE GRAND LODGE

PHONE NUMBER: +2347063372861.

WE KNOW VERY WELL THAT EVERYONE THINKS THEY HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS NOT MINDING THE FACT THAT ONLY FEW HAS THE ABILITY AND GRACE TO BE WEALTHY, BECAUSE IF MAKING WEALTH WAS THAT EASY EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WEALTHY BY NOW. MAKING ENQUIRIES TO JOIN US HERE MIGHT BE OPEN FOR EVERYONE BUT NOT EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED AT THE END OF THE DAY.

AVvXsEh8rE_meJiH8qTScC42q-ffipuKzzQl73P8R0ic33WQiEquIFUw-1J-0Gby6DQ8ctASoS4UNi12li6UaS8RKrfxF8L1cwAxebHfUGpBzMyrAb3RA-ZQGu1GQyytqU6YqDCQlv4EH2HewsyUv_2MEjaV_7N29IUPU-XpqJ6VTGFKR2E9XHyiLGk8MNLd=w511-h317

MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY OCCUL IS NOT FOR THE RICH OR POOR BUT FOR THE "DESTINED TO BE RICH" IT DOESN“T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM OR WHO YOU THINK YOU“RE, ONCE YOUR DESTINY MATCHES THE SPIRITUAL HEART OF THIS OCCULT YOU“RE CERTAIN TO BE ACCEPTED AND TRANSFORMED FROM POOR TO RICH OR RICH TO RICHER & POWERFUL.

All MERCURIUS INITIATE MEMBERS ARE ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING NO MATTER HOW EXPENSIVE IT MIGHT BE CARS HOUSES LUXURIOUS LIFE BUT ONE THING YOU MUST PUT FIRST IS COURAGE AND BRAVERY BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE KEYS TO UNLOCK TO ONES FORTUNE, AND BEFORE ANY MAN/WOMAN CAN BE ACCEPTED HERE HE OR SHE IS EXPECTED TO HAVE MADE UP HIS OR HER MIND KNOWING THE TASK AHEAD, THOUGH WE DO NOT USE HUMAN BLOOD FOR SACRIFICE BUT DO NOT BE DECEIVED; WE USE ANIMAL BLOOD TO PLEASE THE LORD GUARDIANS OF AGE TO ACCEPT YOU AFTER WHICH YOU“LL BE ENDOWED WITH RICHES AND LUXURY BUT KNOW THAT THERE“S A GRAND PRIZE TO PAY WHICH IS YOU OFFERING YOUR SOUL TO THE LORD LUCIFER AT CERTAIN STAGE .. NOTHING ELSE WILL BE REQUIRED UNTIL YOUR LAST SACRIFICIAL RITE AND MONEY WILL NOT BE YOUR PROBLEM AGAIN UNTIL YOU DIE.

THERE 7 SACRED RULES GUIDING THIS SACRED OCCULT WHICH MAKES IT EASY AND THE BEST FRATERNITY TO BELONG, THIS RULES CAN ONLY BE DISCLOSED TO AN ALREADY INITIATED MEMBER, STRICT MEASURES ARE APPLIED IN TERMS OF KEEPING THE SECRETS OF THIS GREAT OCCULT WHICH INSTANT DEATH, SO IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN“T KEEP SHUT WHEN THE CLOSE GUARDED SECRETS ARE BEEN GIVING TO YOU DURING YOUR INITIATION RITUAL; DO YOURSELF GOOD BY STAYING AWAY OTHER THAN BRINGING CALAMITY UPON YOURSELF AND HOUSEHOLD.

THE MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT WAS FOUNDED IN INDIA BY AFRICAN BROTHERS WHO TOOK DECISION TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF NATURE IN OTHER FOR LIFE TO BE EASY IN THE EARLY DAYS OF ALLAQUATHAMIN, THERE BY MAKING THE HOME OF THE LORD MERCURIUS TO BE IN AFRICA, WE HAVE OUR TEMPLES HERE IN AFRICA OF WHICH THE GRAND LODGE TEMPLE HQ IS SITUATED IN A HIDDEN LOCATION IN ENUGU STATE NIGERIA.

MANY INDIVIDUALS HAS TAKEN THE RISK OF ATTEMPTING #I_WANT_TO_JOIN_ILLUMINATI #I_WANT-TO-JOIN_THE_FREE_MASONS #I_WANT_TO_JOIN_ODD_FELLOWS AND MANY OTHER SEARCH REQUESTS; THOUGH THEY“RE OTHER FRATERNITIES LIKE MENTIONED ABOVE BUT THE BAD NEWS IS YOU CAN NEVER BE LINKED TO ANY OF THIS OCCULTS BY ANYONE UNLESS THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU FALSE HOPES THEREBY EXTORTING FROM YOU. BECAUSE THE ILLUMINATI, FREE MASONS, ODD FELLOWS AND OTHERS WILL COME FOR YOU ONLY WHEN YOU“RE RICH AND FAMOUS, IN OTHER TO USE YOUR INFLUENCE TO GET TO MORE FAMOUS AND WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS AND SECONDLY THESE FRATERNITIES HAS THERE COUNTRIES AND CONTINENT WHERE THEY ACCEPT PEOPLE ...E.G EUROPE ASIAN NORTH-AMERICA E.T.C.

AFRICA IS BELIEVED TO BE THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE CONTINENT THERE BY DISREGARDING WHATEVER CONCERNS AFRICA APART FROM EXTORTION AND ILLEGAL EXPORTATIONS OF MAMA AFRICAS MINERAL RESOURCES; THE MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT ACCEPTS ANYONE HENCE YOU“RE HUMAN AND YOUR DESTINY MATCHES THE SECRET HEART OF THIS BROTHERHOOD IN ADDITION YOU“VE GOT TO HAVE THE HEART TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BECOME ONE OF US NOT MINDING YOUR ANXIETY & FEARS.

AVvXsEjvl542cmJjiv9QLp3agg9j48Z3f3VRq4IZJRdRuY4OI2i-kowLuz1HFatbP6GxXPRFckx8LMF9CPIlJzzRAEYIp6S-p1zhtgY8qWPhHRvQIr7ZTDffGyW4jlUOkRUMYeV9peO3olkniBxpyGOT058TK7sCTTTAMp2Fi4CN-mZ9PCUN3G39UicBEA1C=s320

BECAUSE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES WE,VE SEALED EVERY ONLINE ENQUIRIES THROUGH FALSE AGENTS OR FALSE CONTACTS PRETENDING TO BE COMING FROM THE MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY TEMPLE MEDIA, FOR THIS REASON IT“S NOW ON THE DECISIONS OF THE TEMPLE GRANDMASTER TO ACCEPT, CONFIRM & CERTIFY ANY INTERESTED INDIVIDUAL WHO HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN THIS BROTHERHOOD UNDER THE SPIRITUAL GUARDIANS OF THE SPIRITUAL GRANDMASTER CHIEF SAM IKEOGWU

IF YOU“RE STILL OUT THERE THINKING ON #HOW #TO #JOIN #OCCULT #FOR #MONEY #RITUAL WORK-PROMOTION BUSINESS-GROWTH JOB-PROMOTION FAME POWER WEALTH POLITICAL APPOINTMENT AND OTHER GOOD THINGS OF LIFE CONTACT TEMPLE GRANDMASTER TODAY FOR ENQUIRIES TO KNOW IF YOUR DESTINY WILL BE ACCEPTED HERE

CONTACT US TODAY ON

PHONE NUMBER: +2347063372861

i want to join illuminati oc (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:47:35  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

+2347063372861 COME JOIN HOME OF RICHES, MERCURIOUS OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL IN AFRICA INDONESIA DUBAI MALAYSIA ITALY GERMANY TURKEY AUSTRALIA OWERRI ABUJA KANO JOS MAKURDI PORT-HARCOURT LAGOS INDONESIA THAILAND MILWAUKEE ANAMBRA UMUAHIA LAGOS DUBAI GERMANY ITALY NIGERIA AUSTRALIA QATAR INDONESIA CALL NOW +2347063372861 THE CURRENT ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE UNIVERSE HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR HUMAN OF THE LOWER LEVEL TO SURVIVE THE HARDSHIP. IT IS OF NO DOUBT THAT MOST PEOPLE OF THE WORLD DO NOT FEED TWO GOOD MEALS PER DAY NOT TO TALK OF MEETING OTHER DEMANDS OF NECESSITY WHICH HAVE BEEN OF THE GREAT HEIGHT THEREBY MAKING PEOPLE INDULGE IN ALL SORT OF ILLEGALITY JUST TO MAKE A LIVING. IT IS ON THIS NOTE THAT THE SPIRITUAL TEMPLE OF MERCURIUS OCCULT HAVE COME IN TO MAKE SURE THAT THE DREAM WHICH LOOKS UNFULFILLED, BECOME REALITY AND ACCOMPLISHED. THIS IS A GREAT OCCULT OF WEALTH,RICHES, POWER, PROTECTION AND ALL MORE WHICH MAKE THE TRUE DESTINY OF ONE COMES TRUE. CONTACT THE TEMPLE GRAND MASTER OF MERCURIUS OCCULT NOW @+2347063372861 YOU CAN BE RICH, POWERFUL AND WEALTHY IN MERCURIOUS OCCULT WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICE. ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR DESTINY AND YOUR NATURE OF CALLING.WITH THE OCCULT OF MERCURIOUS OCCULT, YOU CAN GET TO THE POLITICAL POSITION WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING….CALL NOW 2347063372861…IT HAS BEEN TO THE NOTICE OF THE BROTHERHOOD OCCULT THAT SOME POOR INDIVIDUALS ARE PARADING IN THE NAME OF THE OTHER OCCULTS THEREBY EXTORTING MONEY FROM THE POOR MASSES, IN CASE YOU’VE EXPERIENCED SUCH, YOU CAN REPORT TO THE TEMPLE GRAND MASTER OF MERCURIOUS OCCULT FOR HE KNOWS THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE SUCH INDIVIDUALS. YOU CAN GIVE LIFE TO THAT DEAD DREAMS OF YOURS NOW BY CONTACTING THE TEMPLE GRAND MASTER OF MERCURIOUS OCCULT@ +2347063372861 #I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL #HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL #I WANT TO JOIN TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL #I WANT TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL #WHERE TO JOIN THE REAL OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL #WHERE AND HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR #MONEY RITUAL WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICE. #HOW TO BECOME WEALTHY WITH NO BLOOD #MONEY RITUAL WITHOUT HUMAN BLOOD #JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL POWER AND PROTECTION IN NIGERIA, CHINA, DUBAI, ZAMBIA, GHANA, FINLAND, NORTH KOREA, AUSTRIA, MOZAMBIQUE, OMAN, DUBAI, LIBERIA, UNITED STATE, SINGAPORE, JAPAN, VENEZUELA, MEXICO, ZIMBABWE, GABON, GERMANY, ITALY, CAMEROON, SYRIA, INDIANA, ROMANIA, PARKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, TURKEY, EGYPT,SOUTH AFRICA, BRAZIL, PORTUGAL,MALI, THAILAND,CHINA, BELGIUM,INDIA, CONGO,AUGERIA AUSTRALIA, AMERICAN SAMOA, BAHAMAS,BININ REPUBLIC,CHILE,HONG KONG, CROATIA,SYPRUS, DEMARK, EXTONIA, FRANCH, FRANCH GUIANA,GAMBIA,GEORGIA, BIAFRA,GREEN LAND,ICELAND,IRAN, IRAQ, JAPAN, VENEZUELA,KENYA, CORAZON,LIBANON, LIBERIA,LYBIA, LUXEMBOURG,MALAWI AND THE REST OF THE WORLD… FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND INFORMATION, CONTACT THE TEMPLE GRAND MASTER OF MERCURIUS OCCULT NOW @+2347063372861 AND GIVE LIVE TO THAT DREAM OF YOURS, THIS PAGE IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN MERCURIUS OCCULT FRATERNITY. PEOPLE WITH PREJUDICES AND THE MOB SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HERE: THEY WOULD ONLY TODDLER IN DARKNESS AND BE HIGHLY INDIGNANT. THE DESCRIBED BLACK MAGIC RITUALS ARE NOT WITHOUT DANGER AND ARE CONSEQUENTLY UNSUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MENTALLY IN GOOD CONSTITUTION. TAKE HEED TO FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS THE WAY THEY ARE DESCRIBED. WITHOUT THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS EVERY RITUAL WILL TURN TO YOUR DISADVANTAGE, CONFUSION AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION. ON THE CONTRARY, BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS WITH PRECISION, YOU WILL ACHIEVE A COMPLETE SUCCESS IN ALL YOUR ENTERPRISES. +2347063372861 MANY TODAY ARE SEEKING TO JOIN A SECRET SOCIETY, THE ONE THAT WILL GIVE THEM BACK THEIR HOPE AND HELP THEM TO ACHIEVE ALL THE THINGS THEY HAVE WANTED IN LIFE. THEY REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE LOST THEIR DREAMS AND THEIR AMBITIONS. THEY HAVE SETTLED FOR A LIFE OF MEDIOCRITY. SADLY, MANY ARE DISAPPOINTED, FOR REAL SECRET SOCIETIES ARE RARE, HARD TO FIND AND EVEN MORE DIFFICULT TO JOIN. THE MORE WELL KNOWN HAVE, OVER TIME, LOST THEIR OWN SECRETS AND PRESENT MERELY A FACADE OF MYSTICAL MUMBO-JUMBO WITHOUT POSSESSING ANY REAL SUBSTANCE.+2347063372861 THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS AND IT IS NO COINCIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LED TO THE TEMPLE OF MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY. THE BROTHERHOOD REACHES OUT TO HELP YOU AND TO OFFER THE HAND OF FRIENDSHIP AND HOPE. CONTACT SPIRITUAL GRANDMASTER NOW FOR YOUR ENQUIRIES +2347063372861 IF YOU’RE STILL OUT THERE THINKING ON #HOW #TO #JOIN #OCCULT #FOR #MONEY #RITUAL WORK-PROMOTION BUSINESS-GROWTH JOB-PROMOTION FAME POWER WEALTH POLITICAL APPOINTMENT AND OTHER GOOD THINGS OF LIFE CONTACT TEMPLE GRANDMASTER TODAY FOR ENQUIRIES TO KNOW IF YOUR DESTINY WILL BE ACCEPTED HERE

i want to join a secret occu (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:46:33  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

(+2347063372861//+2348175550221) The Mercurious Confraternity Island of riches, wealth and fame ,, HAVE THE POWERS AND formulas to keep a steady flow of money coming through your doors and includes wealth-drawing, and to bring riches into your own life and ultimately get whatever it is you want out of your success. Ultimately, achieve whatever you want to your life or career. Imagine yourself never having to worry about money, again – having all the wealth you will ever need and enjoying the fruits of your successful endeavors. The Mercurious Confraternity Island of riches, it’s optional we don’t force any one to do so because every one has got his or her own life desires. If you are brave enough then you can make it. you must know that once you join, your life changes completely and you forget about suffering once you make the right sacrifice. Join the Mercurious Confraternity Island of riches and wealth ,, You must know that you are committing your self to riches and power etc, and that you are willing to keep secrecy about the occult. This is because you will find people whom you can’t associate with over the streets but you can associate with them at the church. Don’t come in to try we are never tried. I wish all the willing candidates to be brave enough to decide about their future and their talent to shine. Join the occult and be who you are meant to be in the world. remember you can’t see a star without darkness. It only a member who is been initiated into the temple of the Mercurious Confraternity Island of riches, society have the authority to bring any member to the faternity,so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member,but if you are lucky to come accross this opportunity you are welcome Join us today and realize your dreams life is what we make it,always has been and always will be. Contact the honourable grand master on (+2347063372861) We also help out member in protection of drugs pushing. Magic Rings,talisman and more!!! Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, the Mercurious Confraternity Island of riches,, society make there member happy ,dream big and dear to fail so i will want you all to also be a member of the Mercurious Confraternity Island of riches society cause that is why we are here for you , but remember this brotherhood is not for every body, we only choose those that their destiny works whit ours. Note: It“s not a child“s play, it“s for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all it“s FREE to Join. pls take note this is not some brotherhood out there that end up asking you to bring your family after joining, we dont use human blood for sacrifice, we empower your success in life, we the Mercurious Confraternity join hands to figth for your success, we also give our newly initiated members a some amounts of money the price depend on how the lord spiritual dirrect the priest, the money will be contributed by all the already made member of the Mercurious Confraternity Island of riches,, dear friend and seeker of the classical African tradition you live in a world shaped by women and men who sought greatness beyond the limitations of their own minds. it was their destiny to become more than merely human to become true masters over the winds of their lives. we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of this comments: how can i join secret society or cult to make money how can i get to know occult in ghana to make easy money how can i join occult for riches i want to be rich but i don’t know how etc. how do i get magic powers to perform miracles of all kinds how do i join good occult that will not affect me and my family forever I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN NIGERIA I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN GHANA I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY I WANT To join OCCULT To MAKE FAME, contact the honourable grand temple master on=(+2347063372861) BE SURE YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND, BEFORE CONTACTING US REGARDING ANY ISSUE, WE ARE NOT HERE FOR CHILD“S PLAY,THE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY BASE ON ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND NO HUMAN BLOOD IS INVOLVE, JOIN US TODAY AND BE WEALTHY AND FAMOUS AND SHAKE HANDS WITH OUR LORD ROYAL THE GODS OF WEALTH AND RICHES.FOR MORE INFORMATION AND EQUITIES CALL +2347063372861 OUR MAIN AIM AND MISSION IS TO HELP ALL AFRICAN YOUTHS TO LIVE THE LIVES OF THEIR DREAMS.JOIN OUR OCCULT FOR WEALTH/MONEY, FAME, POWER, PROTECTION,INSTANT RICH Contact the honourable grand master on (+2347063372861) be rest assured that what ever you seek will be granted to you by the lord spiritual (MERCURIOUS) without human blood

how to join occult for money (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:45:08  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

You are highly welcome to the members of the great mercurius confraternity Kingdom site, now is your opportunity and time to prove to the hole world that there’s also a secret way to make money without being stress or without killing any human soul, we the great mercurius confraternity members are not afraid of any living thing or any spiritual ways of life because there’s more to it that a none member couldn’t imagine in life, do contact us if only you have chosen to follow the right way of Existence Link +2347063372861
For those of you who were raised in Christian homes, or were atheists, this intensity of spirituality may be believing there is no other way to success accept Christianity, but that is a big liar. believe me Mercurius confraternity lead to success without human sacrifice. Most right hand path religions are based upon stolen and false practices. As to those Christians who pray and keep praying with no answers, our family get blatant answers and I don’t mean twenty years later, but instantly!Making wealth is guaranteed for the people of the world. for more details call +2347063372861 now and move to the next level
Without true wisdom and inner power, the outer trappings of success are all in vain, for spirit is ascendant over matter. That which is eternal is of far greater value than that which turns to dust. Mercurius confraternity teachings are not aimed merely towards self-aggrandizement but for the greater happiness of the Member and so that they, in turn, may bless and help others upon the path of life. With that said, let us say that anyone, having the right knowledge, inner power and a circle of powerful friends, with grit and determination can attain to success and prosperity. Advancement in the Brotherhood’s degrees of wisdom and power can, however, translate into a virtual guarantee of lifetime security because you are building a power within yourself that can never be taken away. Success is not handed to anyone on a silver platter and only you can guarantee your future happiness. Why not start today building that happiness, prosperity, inner power and peace by joining The Mercurius confraternity? you can get us through email mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com or phone call +2347063372861
ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE FROM THE BAD CONDITION YOU ARE TODAY AND BECOME AN OCCULTISM MEMBER TO GAIN WEALTH, POWERS, RICHES, PROTECTION, SUCCESS AND FAME IN ALL ASPECT OF LIFE? CALL +2347063372861 AND JOIN THE GREAT MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM IN LIFE
WE ARE THE STRONGEST OCCULT SOCIETY IN NIGERIA THAT FOLLOWED THE AFRICAN TRADITION AND MAKES ITS MEMBERS THE MOST RICHEST AND STRONGEST TO BE FAMOUS IN ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE JUST CONTACT THE WISE ONE WITH THIS NUMBER AND MAKE YOUR REQUEST AND IT SHALL BE APPROVED IF YOU HAVE A BRIGHTER DESTINY THAT CAN WORK WITH US CALL +2347063372861
SO MANY OF YOU TODAY ARE POOR BECAUSE OF THE SIN THEIR FUR-FATHERS COMMITTED WHICH THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF IT AND THEY STILL REMAIN INSIDE IT GET FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH TODAY BY JOINING THE ALMIGHTY GREAT MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT AND BE TOTALLY FREE FROM POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE IF its FINANCIAL, VISA, MONEY , YOU WANT TO ASSUME A POSITION, RITUAL MONEY, SUPERNATURAL WEALTH, PROTECTION AND FAME, get in touch. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INQUIRY CALL +2347063372861 OR EMAIL ; mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com.
You need to know that joining mercurius confraternity is for rituals’ Money, Riches, wealth promotion, Protection, fame, luck, and to get your dream husband/wife. There is a destination for our lives which will bring us happiness and inner peace. Our daily decision is like a map. If you make the right turns, you will reach your destination easily. If you make a wrong turn, you will become lost… And if you are lost, what you have to do is to stop at a junction and ask for directions. We are the direction to your own personal destination. Mercurius confraternity has brought healing, riches , wealth , prosperity, support, protection and justice to many people. Whatever be the problem, contact the mercurius confraternity today, and you will be happy.
Be it FINANCIAL, VISA, MARRIAGE , WANT TO ASSUME A POSITION, RITUAL INSTANT MONEY, SUPERNATURAL WEALTH, PROTECTION AND FAME, get in touch. The mercurius confraternity. The mercurius confraternity Spells Casting start work instantly and result start showing within one to three days .We have the keys to all problems:
We are special demon that was sent by Master mercurius to the world in human form.
Giver of Wealth .we give wealth to all that diligently seek our help ,to all that are bold to stand the test of time. Our Power of Richness is to all who are in poverty and need our wealth through our Power Of Instant Wealth Invocation. Simply Contact The wise one Now . it is then left for you to make a choice to be Rich Or to remain Poor . Instant Wealth Initiation Is FREE Only The Materials for your initiation you must provide and come along with it to the temple. You can come to The Temple for the initiation and Invocation or we will invoke the Instant Wealth for you and your Physical money will appear before you any where you are in this world. Visas Any person seeking for visa to any country of his/her choice can also contact the brotherhood for a break through, no matter how many times you have been denied. Promotions If you have been or are a worker/staff of any firm or work place and need a promotion from your current state to a higher state. Just contact the brotherhood and have your chance. Debt Any person in debt or has money problems with anybody can contact the brotherhood for a solution. Poverty If you have been struck down by poverty just contact the brotherhood, to become a member and you will start enjoying in riches. Spiritual Attacks If you are been attacked by any form of spirits especially at night, then contact the brotherhood to become a member and know the kind of spirit tormenting your life and the solution to it. Vengeance If you are in headlocks with someone and you wish to settle the case in your favor, then contact the mercurius confraternity temple to become a member and you shall surely gain what you seek for. Protection If you want a strong protection. Either for your business or against your competitors, kindly contact the brotherhood to become a member and you will be safe. Others No matter your problems or grievances, just contact the brotherhood to become a member brake your intentions and problems.
OUR RITUALS, MONEY RITUALS. JOB RITUALS. POWER RITUALS. PROSPERITY RITUALS. BANISHING DEBT RITUALS. LOTTO RITUALS. REVENGE RITUALS. E.T. C. WHAT EVER PROBLEM YOU HAVE THE MERCURIUS CONFRATERNITY HAVE A RITUAL TO END THE PROBLEM AND GIVE YOU PERFECT JOY AND PEACE. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INQUIRY CALL +2347063372861 OR EMAIL mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com.
POWER AND MONEY RITUALS. Wouldn’t you love to suddenly come into large amounts of money? Most of us only dream of wealth and extravagance, but few of us seem to achieve it. Instead, we are inundated with bills, debt, and loans that seem to eat away at any savings or hope of secure retirement. The Power Money Rituals is designed to alleviate the financial burdens of those in serious debt by brining large sums of money into their lives. Are you serious debt? Is it hard to see a way out of your financial hole? Serious debt causes an immense amount of stress. This stress can manifest itself through health problems, work issues, and relationship turmoil. Money problems are more than just financial, they affect every part of your life and can perpetuate negative energy throughout your relationships. This Rituals is designed to alleviate the stress and trauma associated with large financial problems. The Power Money Rituals will immediately attract wealth into your life in the form of large sums of money. The magical forces at work empower positive forces to assist you financially so that you can begin to better manage your life without the worry of debilitating debt. This Rituals is designed for those in immediate need of financial assistance and need urgent help. The Power Money Rituals will bring you large amounts of money quickly, but will not continue to bring money over long periods of time. It is designed for those who urgently need financial assistance. If you want continued wealth throughout your life, you will want to use the Prosperity Rituals. This Rituals, unlike the Power Money Rituals, will continue to bring you wealth throughout your lifetime.
do money rituals join billionaires brotherhood club (BBC) gain money power riches fame and protection

PROSPERITY RITUALS. Most of us save money throughout our lifetimes in order to feel financially secure when we retire. Unfortunately, inflation and the cost of living continue to decrease the value of savings while causing retirees to struggle to meet ends. You can work a lifetime and still never save enough to take care of you or your children later in life. Imagine knowing that both you and your children will never have to worry about money again. Imagine the ease and comfort that come with financial stability and freedom. The Prosperity Rituals is designed to bring you exactly that. By bringing positive energy around you, my witchcraft spell attracts money into your life over a long period of time. It was created for permanent and continuous prosperity and wealth and it continues to work throughout your lifetime and that of you children, your children’s children, and the entire life of your bloodline. Your life will be filled with abundance and prosperity once you use this Rituals Imagine a life with financial freedom. My white magic Rituals does bring sudden large amounts of money and remain forever … the energy of the Rituals grows and evolves, delivering steady wealth to you over the course of your lifetime. It is best for those who are secure in their lives and need the magical energy of this spell to bring them continued security and even greater prosperity. If you have large financial debt and need immediate assistance, use the Power Money Rituals to alleviate your debt then follow this with the Prosperity Rituals.
BANISHING DEBT RITUALS. Digging your way out of debt can sometimes feel like pedaling backwards; a continuous struggle in a constantly losing battle. The Banishing Debt Rituals can help. These Rituals are designed for anyone with over $6000 in debt wanting to forever banish their debt and clear their name. This Rituals harnesses positive forces to assist you in eliminating your loans and alleviating the struggle with bills and creditors. Imagine spending the rest of your life with a surplus of money instead of constantly thinking about paying back old debts! The Banishing Debt Rituals is best used for those in massive debt. If you feel consumed by bills, loans, and credit card debt, this is the Rituals you need. Although it can help anyone who struggles with paying loans, it is specifically designed for those with very large amounts of debt who have problems eliminating it on their own. If you are one of the thousands of people who struggle with payments to banks and creditors, use the Banishing Debt Rituals to free yourself from the chains of debt and build a financially secure future. If you are in need of immediate assistance due to bankruptcy or foreclosure, use the Power Money Rituals to bring you immediate financial relief. The Power Money Rituals attracts large sums of money into your life in a short period of time. However, if you simply need debt relief, use the Banishing Debt Rituals and follow them with the Prosperity Rituals in order to bring constant wealth and prosperity to you and your children for the rest of your lives. Eliminating debt is just the first step to financial freedom. Be sure to take every opportunity to protect yourself from overwhelming debt in the future by bringing wealth and prosperity back into your life.
LOTTO RITUALS. The Lotto rituals is designed for those who frequently play the lottery and understand the game. If you purchase lottery tickets on a regular basis and understand the probabilities and statistics associated with winning, than you’ll want to use the Lotto Rituals. This rituals works by using the magical forces to bring you the winning numbers of the lottery game 24 hours before the drawing. You must be frequent player of a specific lottery in order for the energies to focus on the specific game you intend to win. The Rituals will invite positive forces to enlighten your mind to the winning numbers prior to the drawing. This means that you will need to listen to your subconscious and be aware that special energies are at work 24 hours before the drawing. Choose your game wisely and be sure it is a lotto game. This specific rituals is designed to align your needs and energies with that of your game, so it is best used for games you already frequent. This rituals does not specify an amount of money, the winning jackpot must be chosen by you prior to the spell casting. If you are in dire need of financial assistance, you’ll want the Power Money RITUALS or the Debt Elimination rituals to alleviate large debt. If on the other hand, you are looking for long-term financial security, you want to use the Prosperity Rituals to attract enormous continuous wealth into your life.
REVENGE RITUALS. This is for only those who have been offended deeply and want to revenge. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INQUIRY CALL +2347063372861 OR Email; mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
Life is a game. Money is how we keep scores. Money speaks sense in a language all nations understand. If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some; for he that goes a borrowing goes a sorrowing. Unfortunately, the Christian Church has prevented much in the way of freedom of the press and free speech, especially for those of the left hand path over the years. our family is a major threat to many who wish to retain control, riches and power as for our family this riches and power is in the hands of the common man/woman. For those of you who were raised in Christian homes, or were atheists, this intensity of spirituality may be believing there is no other way to success accept Christianity, but that is a big liar. believe me Mercurius confraternity lead to success without human sacrifice.
Most right hand path religions are based upon stolen and false practices. As to those Christians who pray and keep praying with no answers, our family get blatant answers and I don’t mean twenty years later, but instantly!
Making wealth is guaranteed for the people of the world. for more details call +2347063372861 now and move to the next level

i want to join occult for mo (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:43:18  |  cituoti

BE SURE YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND, BEFORE CONTACTING US REGARDING ANY ISSUE, WE ARE NOT HERE FOR CHILD’S PLAY, MERCURIOUS BROTHERHOOD BASE ON ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND NO HUMAN BLOOD IS INVOLVE, JOIN US TODAY AND BE WEALTHY AND FAMOUS AND SHAKE HANDS WITH OUR LORD ROYAL THE GODS OF WEALTH AND RICHES.FOR MORE INFORMATION AND EQUITIES CALL +2347063372861.

OUR MAIN AIM AND MISSION IS TO HELP ALL AFRICAN YOUTHS TO LIVE THE LIVES OF THEIR DREAMS.JOIN OUR OCCULT FOR WEALTH/MONEY, FAME, POWER, PROTECTION,INSTANT RICH CALL +234763372861

Note: It’s not a child’s play, it’s for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all it’s FREE to Join

THIS IS A ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY DON’T LET IT PASS YOU BY

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED SO MAKE GOOD USE OF IT AND DON’T SPEND IT LIVING SOME ONE ELSE LIFE BECAUSE TIME WAITS FOR NO BODY

happiness is not something ready made it comes from your own action, you may not be able to change your past but the future has no right to take you by surprise

Do You Want To Be Very Rich? Join The Great Mercurious secret occult Today : Call +2347063372861

IF YOU TRULY WANT TO BE SUPER RICH / WEALTHY TODAY TALK TO US, JOIN US AND BECOME A MEMBER OF MERCURIOUS OCCULT SOCIETY

membership is free but normally through thorough screening and acceptance by our lord spiritual, and no human sacrifice required all sacrifice is completely based on animals and the blood

join us today to find out more and see things for yourself.

IF ITS NOT MERCURIOUS OCCULT OF RICHES AND FAME, THEN ITS NOT REAL.

Shake hands with the spirit of money and enjoy a lifetime of wealth, luxury and extravagance.

“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” join Mercurious brotherhood occult (Enugu).contact us:+2347063372861 or mail mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com **Indicate your interest by sending us the above details through our E-mail address : mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com or call +2347063372861 AND a response will be sent to you on how to proceed to the next stage. For those that don’t have E-mail address you can forward the details to our Phone number : +2347063372861 and CALL afterward for further details on how to proceed to the next stage Mercurious brotherhood offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. we don’t demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member. membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. we are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification. We are seeking that special wisdom and knowledge that would set us free from the bondage or dull and dreary everyday life, while strengthening us in body, mind and spirit, and bringing us the material rewards of wealth, love, and success. The Mercurious Brotherhood is a true brotherhood of secret knowledge and power. Are you a man or woman, business man, business woman or an artist, Politicians, student and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today in the Great Mercurious Occult, you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Mercurious brotherhood temple and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life is needed, Mercurious brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the temple of the Great Mercurious have the authority to bring any member to the Temple, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection and links in drugs pushing and other businesses for fast wealth without risk, you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life and your family and any body close to you. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO: want to join occult in Nigeria’ want to join real occult in Ghana’ want to join occult in Africa to be rich’ want to join an occult for money and power’ want to join an occult for wealth and protection’ want to join good occult fraternity in Nigeria’ want to join Great Temple of Mercurious in Nigeria to be rich’ want to join Mercurious brotherhood occult in Nigeria Africa’ want to join secret society occult in Nigeria’ want to make money through spiritual ways want to join occult in Nigeria’ want to join real occult in Ghana’ want to join occult in Africa to be rich’

+2347063372861 i want to joi (Svečias)   2023-06-13, 09:41:55  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

What is spiritual healing
Spiritual healing is when a person channels healing energy from one person to another.

You do not require faith or religion to experience spiritual healing in your life

Coming to terms with one spirituality & raising your level of consciousness of yourself & the world around you is called spiritual awakening

Spiritual root causes
The world is governed by spiritual laws, spiritual forces & energy.

Spiritual treatment focuses on correcting the spiritual imbalance

Spiritual problems manifest in your life as love, health & financial problems

Win a court case
Psychic healer to help you win a court case and overcome any legal problems using court case spells

How to spiritual fix your problems
Appease the ancestral spirits, increase spiritual strength & remove curses

Remove negative energy, spiritual cleansing rituals & banish hexes

How to become a spiritual healer
To become a spiritual healer you need to increaseyour spiritual abilities

Continious spiritual growth with the help of a experienced spiritual healer will enable you to heal others

Spiritual energy protection
If you are under attack by negative energies from the spiritual dimension I can help you build our overall spiritual energy to combat or insulate yourself.

To dispel all energies & forces against your success, I will channel spiritual energy to command the forces to transform your life

Ancestral healing
Be in harmony with the ancestral spirits with the help of an African traditional healer with powerful healing powers he offers the community.

Worldwide Spiritual Healing
Spiritual healing UK, Spiritual Healing Sydney, Spiritual Healing London, Spiritual Healing Birmingham, Spiritual Healing USA

Spiritual healing Brisbane, Spiritual Healers Spiritual Healing Africa

Spiritual healing services
Spiritual healing protection, spiritual healing for relationship success & spiritual healing for business & financial success

Spiritual guidance, metaphysical spiritual healing, spiritual medicine for healing & spiritual remedies for healing

As a professional Spiritual Healer, I provide confidential & reliables spiritual healing and spells casting services.

With my experience I have the ability to help you achieve success & abundance of prosperity, health & love using psychic spiritual healing, voodoo healing & crystal healing

African Religious Systems
Different ethnic groups in Africa have distinct indigenous spiritual systems each with their own set of religious beliefs and practices

There are common features to traditional african religious systems, suggesting that African traditional faiths form a cohesive religious tradition.

Africans are a deeply spiritual people. In many African religion there is a supreme being who create all things & we communicate with them through spirits

The spirits are either human spirits & nature spirits. Individuals who have died consist of the human spirits or ancestral spirits

Natural objects, such as rivers, mountains, trees, and the Sun (as well as forces such as wind and rain), represent the nature spirits.

Traditional medicine
Traditional medicine is a holistic discipline involving indigenous herbalism and African spirituality, typically involving diviners, midwives, and herbalists.

Practitioners of traditional African medicine can cure various conditions. Spiritual diagnosis & treatment is done using herbal remedy & spiritual rituals

Traditional medicine is rooted in the belief that illness is derived from spiritual imbalances & the spiritual root causes of a problem

A traditional healer uses incantations & divinations to make a diagnosis by contacting the spirit world for answers

Traditional practitioners use a wide variety of treatments such as fasting and dieting, herbal therapies, bathing, massage, and surgical procedures.

Herbs for healing
In herbal medicine plants are used to prevent and cure disease. Herbs have less side effects, low cost, have nutritional properties& readily available

A variety of plant material is used and includes stems, roots, bark, flowers, fruits, seeds, sap, leaves etc.

Herbal medicines can be taken as infusions (teas), decoctions, pills, capsules, powder, liquid extracts or tinctures, creams and lotions, compresses and poultices.

Traditional healing
Traditional healer with love spells, money spells & healing spells that will invoke the ancestral spirits to fix problems in your life

Traditional healers have different names including sangoma healer, inyanga or herbal healer

Traditional doctor
African traditional doctor for traditional medicine, spells casting, herbal healing & spiritual cleansing

Traditional doctor love spells, traditional doctor money spells, traditional doctor job & career spells

Remove witchcraft, win a court case, get back lost love & fix a marriage with the help of a traditional doctor

Spiritual Healer
Spiritual Healer to appease the ancestors & fix the root causes of your problems for holistic tradition healing using spells casting, spiritual cleansing & pagan rituals

Consult the mercurious confraternity at mercuriouscomfraternity@gmail.com or +2347063372861 to heal spiritual distress, banish negative energy & summon the ancestral spirits to help you realise your desires

Spiritual healing to channel healing & positive energy in all areas of your life. Spiritual healing to reconcile you with the ancestral spirits. us takes a holistic healing approach to fixing your problems by achieving balance between mind, body & soul.

Spiritual healing for lost love problems

Stop fighting & prevent cheating in your marriage with Spiritual healing. Spiritual healing to make your relationships last, help you find love or get your ex back. Bring back your ex lover with spiritual healing for relationships & marriages

Spiritual healing for money problems

Gain wealth & fix your financial problems with spiritual healing money spells to attract prosperity into your life & banish poverty. Get ahead in life & cleanse your life of all bad luck with spiritual healing money spells

Spiritual healing for health problems

Restore your physical & emotional health with spiritual healing for health problems including autism, cancer, stress & anxiety to heal you physically. Spiritual healing remedies to heal the spiritual root causes of your illness

Spiritual cleansing

Cleanse your aura & remove bad luck using spiritual healing rituals. Attract positive spiritual energy & good luck using Spiritual healing techniques by a powerful African traditional healer

Spiritual healing crystals

Protect yourself from evil forces & energy using spiritual healing crystals to improve spirituality & boost your spiritual power. Different healing crystals have different spiritual that can be used in a healing ritual

Spiritual healing prayers

Overcome sickness with spiritual healing prayers to the ancestral spirits & gods. Spiritual healing prayers to overcome life“s challenges & renew your spirituality combined with spiritual healing prayers on your behalf
Spiritual healing spells

Spiritual healing love spells to fix love, marriage, divorce & lost love problems in your life. Banish forces preventing you from achieving financial succces with spiritual healing money spells to make you rich

Spiritual healing protection
Spiritual healing protection
Spiritual protection from all that seeks to harm you using spiritual healing protection. Protection from evil forces, bad luck & curses with spiritual protection for your health & relationships from spiritual attacks

Spiritual readings

Get insights & deeper understanding about a situation with spiritual readings for love, money, daily problems or getting back an ex lover. Psychic readings, spiritual mediumship & ancestral divination

Spiritual healing techniques

Spiritual healing techniques include energy healing, reiki healing, pranic healing, crystal healing, chakra healing, faith healing, psychic healing, traditional healing, holistic healing, voodoo healing & astrological healing

Energy spiritual healing

Spiritual energy to remove negative energy & cleanse your aura to fix life“s problems. Energy healing can be used to heal physical diseases, love or financial problems. Divine energy for self healing in the body, your financial situation or relationships.

Reiki spiritual healing

Reiki energy is universal life force based on chi or the aura. Reiki Spiritual Healing trasnfers the universal energy using palms or hands. I can only perform reiking spiritual healing if I am in physical contact with a client mostly through the palms or hands

Distant spiritual healer

Using distance spiritual healing I have helped clients from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Africa & Europe by tapping into a persons spiritual energy field & channeling healing energy from a distance

Spiritul healing after a breakup

Reunite with your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend using spiritual healing for a relationship & bring ex lovers back together after a break up. Reverse a breakup using spiritual healing lost love spells & get your ex back

Spiritual healing after a divorce

Make your ex husband or ex wife to fall back in love with you with spiritual healing to prevent a divorce from happening & fix your marriage

Spiritual healing for mental illness

Spiritual healing for mental illness problems with permanent results. Heal epilepsy, autism, bipolar & depression with spiritual healing for mental illness

Spiritual Awakening

Spiritual Awakening is a spiritual journey to connecting with your true nature and creating harmony between your mind, body, and soul

You can begin this journey of discovery on your own or take help from spiritual healers who have gained awareness of the spiritual reality

Spiritual healing is a process through which you can comprehend your mental, emotional, and physical self and eradicate negative states of mind.

Spiritual awakening or enlightenment helps you realize who you really are and gain knowledge and awareness.

There are three key areas that spirituality focuses on, which include knowing yourself, knowing the inner self, and knowing the supreme being.

Spirit possession

Spirit possession is a term for the belief that animas, demons, extraterrestrials, gods, or spirits can take control of a human body.

The concept of spirit possession exists in many religions, including Christianity, Buddhism, Haitian Vodou, Wicca, Hinduism, Islam and Southeast Asian and African traditions.

In a 1969 study funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, spirit possession beliefs were found to exist in 74% of a sample of 488 societies in all parts of the world.

Spiritual possession may be voluntary or involuntary and may be beneficial or detrimental to host.

The ancestral spirits can grant the gift of spiritual possession and use it to communicate prophesies, healing formulas, appeasement rituals & spells casting ceremonies

Spiritual healing

Spiritual healing to spiritual fix problems in your life. Spiritual Healer to help you with love & money problems?

I can spiritual cleanse & remove all forms of evil. Spiritual healing to banish the spiritual causes of your problems.

Healing using divine power of our healer to repair your spirit & help you unleash your potential.

I can channel spiritual healing energy & cast spells to bring back a ex lost lover. Spiritual healing divination & spiritual spells by African Spiritual Healer.

Spiritual healer for spiritual house cleansing, spiritual business cleansing & spiritual relationship cleansing

The Importance of Spirituality

The spirit is the center of human experience balancing the intricate relationship between the body, mind and spirit.

We may continue to lead healthy and fruitful lives without spirituality. Yet, life improves when we embrace it.

Spirituality increases our ability to be healthier, live longer and decrease stress and depression.

When it comes down to it, we“re the ones who define our spirituality. The answer to the question, “What is spirituality?” depends upon our approach.

Understanding our own spirituality will help in self healing. Mind, Body and Spirit will work together as one.

How to Achieve Healing

A person achieves a state of healing when the mind, body & soul are in psynch. Radiate positive energy & banish negative using healing techniques

A good state of mind reflects itself in a healthy body, ancestral appeasement, emotional & spiritual stability.

The basic types of spiritual healing divided according to the method: hands-on, hands-free and distance healing.

Healing techniques include ancestral divination, Reiki, Shiatsu, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Healing Touch, energy healing, Therapeutic Touch

Spiritual healing, voodoo healing, psychic healing, spiritual healing, energy healing, sangoma healing & ancestration divination healing

Holistic Healing

Holistic healing focuses on the mind, body, soul & emotions by combining spiritual, herbal & psychic healing of the complete being.

Holistic healing deals with the human as a whole focused on the root causes in all spheres of your life

By realigning the body & soul energy I can provide healing to physical & spiritual ailments for holistic healing

I have magical stones and crystals to heal your body, mind and spirit freeing your soul of an negative energies and creating spiritual and physical harmony

Holistic healing will create spiritual energy to increase spiritual strength, fight off bad spirits, negative energy, evil forces, curses, bad luck, hexes and diseases

Registered traditional healers

Under the Traditional Health Practitioners Act in Nigeria, healers are registered under the Traditional Health Practitioners Council of Nigeria

As a registered traditional healer our resident healer can issue medical certificates, the same issued by members of the Nigeria Medical Council

The Nigerian government has legislation that recognizes spiritual, traditional, indigenous and natural healing practices

Traditional medicine

Traditional medicine is based on indigenous knowledge systems of herbs, ancestral divination, spiritual root causes, herbal healing & spiritualism

As African traditional healers, we use ancestral divination to understand the spiritual root causes and the spiritual & herbal techniques to fix the problem

Traditional medicine combines knowledge passed from one generation to the next & herbalogy

Spells
Spiritual Healer
Money Spells
Love Spells that work
Wiccan Spells
Spiritual Healing
Love Spells
Voodoo Spells
Sangoma
Ancestral Spirit
Copyright 2012

Lost Love Spells
Protection
Spiritual Spells

+2347063372861 how to join o (Svečias)   2023-05-29, 12:36:41  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for $$@(+2347063372861) with no good result this is the final stage of your problem just contact the Mercurious occult kingdom today and have your financial break through
this is the full opportunity given to the wise people in Africa Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today +2347063372861

WELCOME TO MERCURIOUS OCCULT OF MONEY AND FAME WE ARE HERE TO EDUCATE EVERYONE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF SECRET SOCIETY IT“S NOT EVIL WE ARE HERE TO REDUCE THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN THE WORLD DON’T WANT TO BE LIKE E-MONEY,ALHAJI DANGOTE,CHIEF IFEANYI UBA,CHIEF AMAECHI, AND ALL RICH MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD E.T.C OR DO YOU WANT TO DIE IN POVERTY JOIN MERCURIOUS OCCULT NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT IS OUT NOW WE ARE HERE TO MAKE THE POOR TO BE RICH AND THE RICH ONES TO BE RICHER.

KINGDOM

WE ARE SORRY ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING ONLINE BE CAREFUL ILLUMINATI IS NOT AFRICAN TRADITION IS MADE FOR THE RICH ONES AND THE FAMOUS THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOUTALKING OF ILLUMINATI, CALL OUR GRAND MASTER FOR HELP+2347063372861

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS

I WANT TO JOIN SECRET SOCIETY IN AFRICA

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN GHANA

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE FREE FROM MY ENEMY

I WANT TO BELONG TO RICH FAMILY

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR PROTECTION

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE WEALTHY IN LIFE

I WANT TO JOIN TO MAKE MY DREAMS TO COME TO PASS

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL

WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FRATERNITY

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT GROUP FOR SUCCESS

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TEMPLE TO MAKE REAL MONEY

I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT FOR PROMOTION IN MY BUSINESS

DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANY BODY REGISTRATION IS FREE

Greetings from MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

Thank you for your interest in MERCURIOUS OCCULT Kingdom. +2347063372861

I WANT TO BELONG TO THE RICH AND WEALTHY OCCULT SOCIETY ONLINE TO BE RICH INSTANTLY EVERY WERE I GO +2347063382861 I want to join occult of MERCURIOUS OCCULT online DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE AMONG THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORD. THE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY BASE ON ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND NO HUMAN BLOOD IS INVOLVE, JOIN US TODAY AND BE WEALTHY AND FAMOUS AND SHAKE HANDS WITH OUR LORD MERCURIOUS THE GODS OF WEALTH AND RICHES. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND EQUIRIES CALL +2347063372861 OR EMAIL US AT : mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
OUR MAIN AIM AND MISSION IS TO HELP ALL AFRICAN YOUTHS TO LIVE THE LIVES OF THEIR DREAMS.JOIN OUR OCCULT FOR WEALTH/MONEY, FAME, POWER, PROTECTION,INSTANT RICH CALL +2347063372861. If you’ve had a hard life up until now– here is the opportunity to change it all. By simply allowing Mercurious confraternity to reshape your life, your dreams will indeed come true. Won’t you allow yourself to finally relax, enjoy life and leave the work to us? Don’t pass up the greatest opportunity you may ever be offered! Mercurious confraternity is an occult or organization whose activities and inner functioning are concealed from non-members. Mercurious occult is organized conspiracies working in secret to achieve a hidden agenda. Members use secrecy to protect themselves and their movement. Critics view as malevolent organizations working against the general will of mankind. ‘ Members may be required to conceal or deny their membership, and they are often sworn to hold the Mercurious occult by an oath. Violating the oath may result in the application of severe sanctions. Like the most successful forgeries, the most we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of this comments: ‘i want to join occult in Nigeria’ ‘i want to join real occult in Ghana’ ‘i want to join occult in Africa to be rich’ ‘i want to join good occult fraternity in Nigeria’ ‘i want to join great illuminati in Nigeria to be rich’ ‘i want to join illuminati occult in Nigeria/Africa’ ‘i want to join illuminati brotherhood in Nigeria’ we are now here for you. We have received several emails regarding our stories on the media about Mercurious occult. Most have asked how they can join while others simply wanted to understand the phenomenon further. Today, we look at how to join this secret society. According to the rules and regulations on how to join The family, the promise of wealth, success, power and domination simply by joining. MERCURIOUS occult is heresy. Powerful, Influential, intelligent, entrepreneurial, successful and wealthy individuals make up the occultic order. In order to join the Mercurious occult Hello!! What challenges are you facing in life today, Is it poverty, wretchedness, you are true with your education no job employment, you are marketer no improvement You have tried all you can to make sure you are successful, famous, rich, powerful but nothing have work out for you, right now a great opportunity is giving to you to change your life style call +2347063372861 Contact us now phone: +2347063372861 email: mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
To become a member of the MERCURIOUS OCCULT. * YOU MUST BE ENGAGED IN A BUSINESS OR ANYTHING SMALL OR LARGE THROUGH WHICH YOUR FAME AND WEALTH WILL EMERGE. [SALARY EARNERS ARE ALSO WELCOME]. *YOU MUST BE READY TO SWEAR TO THE BROTHERHOOD OATH OF MONEY SPIRIT. *YOU MUST BE READY TO SWEAR TO THE OATH THAT YOUR ACTIONS ARE PURELY VOLUNTARY AND NOT FORCED ON YOU. *YOU MUST BE FIT TO FAST FOR A DAY ONCE IN A MONTH. *YOU MUST NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH ANY WOMAN/ MAN FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR FASTING. *YOU MUST NOT REVEAL THE SECRET OF THIS OCCULT TO ANYBODY NO MATTER HOW CLOSE THEY ARE TO YOU. *YOU MUST BE READY TO TRAVEL TO THE ANNUAL SACRIFICIAL MEETINGS WHEREVER IT IS SCHEDULED. *YOU MUST BE READY TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS OF BECOMING AN INITIATE MEMBER. *YOU MUST BE READY TO SPONSOR YOUR RITUAL AND SACRIFICIAL MATERIALS FOR YOUR INITIATION CEREMONY AT THE TEMPLE AFTER WE BRING YOUR FORTUNE OUTSIDE (Not human sacrifice and it would cost you between NGN25,000 to NGN100,000 or between $200 to $350) IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR SPIRIT REQUEST FOR SACRIFICIAL. Why not start today building that happiness, prosperity, inner power and peace by joining the MERCURIOUS OCCULT? **We cannot share or sale your details to third parties please your details secure without fear, because we have pastors, imams, musicians, politicians, students, lawyers and individual in our member, so this is reason why we don“t ever need to share your details, so don“t worry about your details. For more details +2347063372861, mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com Please don“t be smart enough to send us information that can“t be verified, you could incure our wrath. Please be warned! signed: membership. CONTACT:+2347063372861

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for spiritual help with no good result this is the final stage of your problem just contact the great Mercurious occult kingdom today and have your financial break through this is the full opportunity given to the wise people in Africa Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today +2347063372861 WELCOME TO MERCURIOUS OCCULT OF MONEY AND FAME WE ARE HERE TO EDUCATE EVERYONE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF SECRET SOCIETY IN NOT EVIL WE ARE HERE TO REDUCE THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN THE WORLD DON’T WANT TO BE LIKE E-MONEY,ALHAJI DANGOTE,CHIEF IFEANYI UBA,CHIEF AMAECHI, AND ALL RICH MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD E.T.C OR DO YOU WANT TO DIE IN POVERTY JOIN MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT IS OUT NOW WE ARE HERE TO MAKE THE POOR TO BE RICH AND THE RICH ONES TO BE RICHER. KINGDOM WERE ARE SORRY ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING ONLINE BE CAREFUL ILLUMINATI IS NOT AFRICAN TRADITION IS MADE FOR THE RICH ONES AND THE FAMOUS THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU

Contact the spiritual Grandmaster of Mercurious occult society our temple is situated here in Enugu state Nigeria Ugbawka town.

Many have seek for wealth and it’s quiet a thing of pity that some do so in wrong places which made it doubtful of the true source and it is at this juncture that i approach you with the right source of wealth which you have really seek for. MERCURIOUS OCCULT is an association of those that has been blessed by Lord MERCURIOUS the great and have decided to educate the masses on the possible ways of acquiring the wealth, power, protection fame and every other thing you could think of without human sacrifice. Gone are the days when human blood are required for sacrifice here at Mercurious occult, human blood sacrifice has been abolished because the money you are seeking for should be used to help and sponsor your loved ones but you have to have it at the back of your mind that there is a very great sacrifice which you must pay to pierce the heart of the spiritual world so that you can be blessed here on human Earth and that sacrifice will be according to what Mercurious wants you to do which the Grandmaster of this temple will tell you when you’ve been in contact with him. Here at Mercurious occult we only demand some sacrificial items and some special animal blood for sacrifice in order to please the Lord Lucifer to bless you here on Earth. If anyone from anywhere tells you that we accept anything money from you in order for you to be initiated into this Brotherhood, inform the TEMPLE GRANDMASTER +2347063372861 Mercurious occult do not accept any money from you except you are the one to fund your sacrificial items. Contact the temple Grandmaster on +2347063372861

Spiritual grandmaster of MERCURIOUS OCCULT +2347063372861

I WANT TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUALS IN NIGERIA OR GHANA TO BE RICH AND TO MAKE MONEY, WITH NO HUMAN SACRIFICE OR BLOODSHED CALL+2347063372861 FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS TO WIN ELECTIONS TO BE FAMOUS AND POWERFUL,

The MERCURIOUS OCCULT is a spiritual fraternal society whose aims are the cultivation of Inner Power through the study and practice of esoteric arts for the improvement of body, mind and spirit.

It unites its members in brotherhood and in the quest for wisdom, successful living and finding one’s purpose in life. It has no secret agenda .While it is a deeply spiritual organization, it promote a particular religion or belief.

The Brotherhood transmits an esoteric tradition spanning thousands of years, with a universal vision born in the East and embracing the best of the West in the quest to return to the ancient and original Tao or Source of all wisdom.

WELCOME TO MERCURIOUS OCCULT,

The Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of over Millions Members. We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In MERCURIOUS OCCULT we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money, Wealth, Fame , Power ETC.

Fear and anxiety has drone so many people back to unfulfilled dreams and make their quest for wealth and power shambled, it is thing of fact that money ritual Occult is not and can never be a sin because Occult is still a religion despite what ever others are thinking and MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY is here to give life to that dead hope of acquiring your desired wealth, fame and power without human sacrifice. Contact the Spiritual Grandmaster of MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY now at +2347063372861

The wealth of this life goes to those who deserve and desire it by their decision of breaking the wicked chain of poverty. It is actually a thing of fact that poverty is real and it’s not your fault that it exists but however will be your fault and greatest mistake if you allow poverty to exist in your life because of fear. Only the brave makes the move to liberate himself from humiliating nature of poverty…

+2347063372861

You can be rich, wealthy, famous etc without human blood@ MERCURIOUS OCCULT contact the Spiritual Grandmaster now +2347063372861

The desire to remove the garment of poverty rest on your shoulder and I will advise you do so now by being an initiated member of MERCURIOUS OCCULT.

For enquiries, contact the Spiritual Grandmaster now@ +2347063372861.

The men of the world can only see within the limit of the eye and the things of the spirit are meant for the spirit to see. You can never be that wealthy, rich and famous without controlling the Spiritual wealth and fame that Mercurious the Great Spiritual father offers to those who are humble to him. You have been admiring the wealthy people around you and wish to be so wealth or more than they do but you are yet to discover the Secret of WEALTH. There so many things known by the rich and the wealthy which the poor don’t know and don’t want to know because of their unnecessary fear. The secret to what you seek is to join a secret occult society.

Call now for enquiries +2347063372861

This page is for those who are seriously interested in MERCURIOUS occult fraternity.

People with prejudices and the mob should stay away from here: they would only toddle in darkness and be highly indignant. The described black magic rituals are not without danger and are consequently unsuitable for people who are not mentally in good constitution. Take heed to follow all instructions the way they are described. Without the necessary precautions every ritual will turn to your disadvantage, confusion and total destruction. On the contrary, by following the instructions with precision, you will achieve a complete success in all your enterprises. +2347063372861

Many today are seeking to join a secret society, the one that will give them back their hope and help them to achieve all the things they have wanted in life.

They realize that they have lost their dreams and their ambitions. They have settled for a life of mediocrity.

Sadly, many are disappointed, for real secret societies are rare, hard to find and even more difficult to join. The more well known have, over time, lost their own secrets and present merely a facade of mystical mumbo-jumbo without possessing any real substance+2347063372861.

There are no accidents and it is no coincidence that you have been led to The MERCURIOUS OCCULT.

The Brotherhood reaches out to help you and to offer the hand of friendship and hope. Contact spiritual Grandmaster now for your ENQUIRIES +2347063372861. Welcome to the world of luxury and firm.

Many have seek for wealth and it’s quiet a thing of pity [+2347063372861] that some do so in wrong places which made it doubtful of the true source and it is at this juncture that i approach you with the right source of wealth which you have really seek for. MERCURIOUS OCCULT is an association of those that has been blessed by Lord MERCURIOUS the great and have decided to educate the masses on the possible ways of acquiring the wealth, power, protection fame and every other thing you could think of without human sacrifice. Gone are the days when human blood are required for sacrifice here at Mercurious occult, human blood sacrifice has been abolished because the money you are seeking for should be used to help and sponsor your loved ones but you have to have it at the back of your mind that there is a very great sacrifice which you must pay to pierce the heart of the spiritual world so that you can be blessed here on human Earth and that sacrifice will be according to what MERCURIOUS wants you to do which the Grandmaster of this temple will tell you when you’ve been in contact with him. Here at Mercurious occult we only demand some sacrificial items and some special animal blood for sacrifice in order to please the Lord Mercurious to bless you here on Earth. If anyone from anywhere tells you that we accept anything money from you in order for you to be initiated into this Brotherhood, inform the TEMPLE GRANDMASTER +2347063372861 Mercurious occult do not accept any money from you except you are the one to fund your sacrificial items. Contact the temple Grandmaster at +2347063372861

Spiritual grandmaster of MERCURIOUS occult +2347063372861

I WANT TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUALS IN NIGERIA OR GHANA TO BE RICH AND TO MAKE MONEY, WITH NO HUMAN SACRIFICE OR BLOODSHED CALL +2347063372861 FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS TO WIN ELECTIONS TO BE FAMOUS AND POWERFUL,

The wealth of this life goes to those who deserve and desire it by their decision of breaking the wicked chain of poverty. It is actually a thing of fact that poverty is real and it’s not your fault that it exists but however will be your fault and greatest mistake if you allow poverty to exist in your life because of fear. Only the brave makes the move to liberate himself from humiliating nature of poverty…

+2347063372861

You can be rich, wealthy, famous etc without human blood@ MERCURIOUS OCCULT contact the Spiritual Grandmaster now +2347063372861

The desire to remove the garment of poverty rest on your shoulder and I will advise you do so now by being an initiated member of Mercurious confraternity

For enquiries, contact the Spiritual Grandmaster now@ +2347063372861

The men of the world can only see within the limit of the eye and the things of the spirit are meant for the spirit to see. You can never be that wealthy, rich and famous without controlling the Spiritual wealth and fame that Mercurious the Great Spiritual father offers to those who are humble to him. You have been admiring the wealthy people around you and wish to be so wealth or more than they do but you are yet to discover the Secret of WEALTH. There so many things known by the rich and the wealthy which the poor don’t know and don’t want to know because of their unnecessary fear. The secret to what you seek is to join a secret occult society.

Call now for enquiries +2347063382861.

+2348175550221

%%%% How to join a powerful secret occult society for money ritual $$$$$

+2347063372861 i want to joi (Svečias)   2023-05-29, 12:31:13  |  cituoti
MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for $$@(+2347063372861) with no good result this is the final stage of your problem just contact the Mercurious occult kingdom today and have your financial break through
this is the full opportunity given to the wise people in Africa Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today +2347063372861

WELCOME TO MERCURIOUS OCCULT OF MONEY AND FAME WE ARE HERE TO EDUCATE EVERYONE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF SECRET SOCIETY IT“S NOT EVIL WE ARE HERE TO REDUCE THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN THE WORLD DON’T WANT TO BE LIKE E-MONEY,ALHAJI DANGOTE,CHIEF IFEANYI UBA,CHIEF AMAECHI, AND ALL RICH MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD E.T.C OR DO YOU WANT TO DIE IN POVERTY JOIN MERCURIOUS OCCULT NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT IS OUT NOW WE ARE HERE TO MAKE THE POOR TO BE RICH AND THE RICH ONES TO BE RICHER.

KINGDOM

WE ARE SORRY ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING ONLINE BE CAREFUL ILLUMINATI IS NOT AFRICAN TRADITION IS MADE FOR THE RICH ONES AND THE FAMOUS THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOUTALKING OF ILLUMINATI, CALL OUR GRAND MASTER FOR HELP+2347063372861

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS

I WANT TO JOIN SECRET SOCIETY IN AFRICA

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN GHANA

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE FREE FROM MY ENEMY

I WANT TO BELONG TO RICH FAMILY

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR PROTECTION

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE WEALTHY IN LIFE

I WANT TO JOIN TO MAKE MY DREAMS TO COME TO PASS

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL

WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FRATERNITY

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT GROUP FOR SUCCESS

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TEMPLE TO MAKE REAL MONEY

I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT FOR PROMOTION IN MY BUSINESS

DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANY BODY REGISTRATION IS FREE

Greetings from MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY

Thank you for your interest in MERCURIOUS OCCULT Kingdom. +2347063372861

I WANT TO BELONG TO THE RICH AND WEALTHY OCCULT SOCIETY ONLINE TO BE RICH INSTANTLY EVERY WERE I GO +2347063382861 I want to join occult of MERCURIOUS OCCULT online DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE AMONG THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORD. THE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY BASE ON ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND NO HUMAN BLOOD IS INVOLVE, JOIN US TODAY AND BE WEALTHY AND FAMOUS AND SHAKE HANDS WITH OUR LORD MERCURIOUS THE GODS OF WEALTH AND RICHES. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND EQUIRIES CALL +2347063372861 OR EMAIL US AT : mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
OUR MAIN AIM AND MISSION IS TO HELP ALL AFRICAN YOUTHS TO LIVE THE LIVES OF THEIR DREAMS.JOIN OUR OCCULT FOR WEALTH/MONEY, FAME, POWER, PROTECTION,INSTANT RICH CALL +2347063372861. If you’ve had a hard life up until now– here is the opportunity to change it all. By simply allowing Mercurious confraternity to reshape your life, your dreams will indeed come true. Won’t you allow yourself to finally relax, enjoy life and leave the work to us? Don’t pass up the greatest opportunity you may ever be offered! Mercurious confraternity is an occult or organization whose activities and inner functioning are concealed from non-members. Mercurious occult is organized conspiracies working in secret to achieve a hidden agenda. Members use secrecy to protect themselves and their movement. Critics view as malevolent organizations working against the general will of mankind. ‘ Members may be required to conceal or deny their membership, and they are often sworn to hold the Mercurious occult by an oath. Violating the oath may result in the application of severe sanctions. Like the most successful forgeries, the most we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of this comments: ‘i want to join occult in Nigeria’ ‘i want to join real occult in Ghana’ ‘i want to join occult in Africa to be rich’ ‘i want to join good occult fraternity in Nigeria’ ‘i want to join great illuminati in Nigeria to be rich’ ‘i want to join illuminati occult in Nigeria/Africa’ ‘i want to join illuminati brotherhood in Nigeria’ we are now here for you. We have received several emails regarding our stories on the media about Mercurious occult. Most have asked how they can join while others simply wanted to understand the phenomenon further. Today, we look at how to join this secret society. According to the rules and regulations on how to join The family, the promise of wealth, success, power and domination simply by joining. MERCURIOUS occult is heresy. Powerful, Influential, intelligent, entrepreneurial, successful and wealthy individuals make up the occultic order. In order to join the Mercurious occult Hello!! What challenges are you facing in life today, Is it poverty, wretchedness, you are true with your education no job employment, you are marketer no improvement You have tried all you can to make sure you are successful, famous, rich, powerful but nothing have work out for you, right now a great opportunity is giving to you to change your life style call +2347063372861 Contact us now phone: +2347063372861 email: mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com
To become a member of the MERCURIOUS OCCULT. * YOU MUST BE ENGAGED IN A BUSINESS OR ANYTHING SMALL OR LARGE THROUGH WHICH YOUR FAME AND WEALTH WILL EMERGE. [SALARY EARNERS ARE ALSO WELCOME]. *YOU MUST BE READY TO SWEAR TO THE BROTHERHOOD OATH OF MONEY SPIRIT. *YOU MUST BE READY TO SWEAR TO THE OATH THAT YOUR ACTIONS ARE PURELY VOLUNTARY AND NOT FORCED ON YOU. *YOU MUST BE FIT TO FAST FOR A DAY ONCE IN A MONTH. *YOU MUST NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH ANY WOMAN/ MAN FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR FASTING. *YOU MUST NOT REVEAL THE SECRET OF THIS OCCULT TO ANYBODY NO MATTER HOW CLOSE THEY ARE TO YOU. *YOU MUST BE READY TO TRAVEL TO THE ANNUAL SACRIFICIAL MEETINGS WHEREVER IT IS SCHEDULED. *YOU MUST BE READY TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS OF BECOMING AN INITIATE MEMBER. *YOU MUST BE READY TO SPONSOR YOUR RITUAL AND SACRIFICIAL MATERIALS FOR YOUR INITIATION CEREMONY AT THE TEMPLE AFTER WE BRING YOUR FORTUNE OUTSIDE (Not human sacrifice and it would cost you between NGN25,000 to NGN100,000 or between $200 to $350) IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR SPIRIT REQUEST FOR SACRIFICIAL. Why not start today building that happiness, prosperity, inner power and peace by joining the MERCURIOUS OCCULT? **We cannot share or sale your details to third parties please your details secure without fear, because we have pastors, imams, musicians, politicians, students, lawyers and individual in our member, so this is reason why we don“t ever need to share your details, so don“t worry about your details. For more details +2347063372861, mercuriousconfraternity@gmail.com Please don“t be smart enough to send us information that can“t be verified, you could incure our wrath. Please be warned! signed: membership. CONTACT:+2347063372861

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for spiritual help with no good result this is the final stage of your problem just contact the great Mercurious occult kingdom today and have your financial break through this is the full opportunity given to the wise people in Africa Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today +2347063372861 WELCOME TO MERCURIOUS OCCULT OF MONEY AND FAME WE ARE HERE TO EDUCATE EVERYONE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF SECRET SOCIETY IN NOT EVIL WE ARE HERE TO REDUCE THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN THE WORLD DON’T WANT TO BE LIKE E-MONEY,ALHAJI DANGOTE,CHIEF IFEANYI UBA,CHIEF AMAECHI, AND ALL RICH MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD E.T.C OR DO YOU WANT TO DIE IN POVERTY JOIN MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT IS OUT NOW WE ARE HERE TO MAKE THE POOR TO BE RICH AND THE RICH ONES TO BE RICHER. KINGDOM WERE ARE SORRY ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING ONLINE BE CAREFUL ILLUMINATI IS NOT AFRICAN TRADITION IS MADE FOR THE RICH ONES AND THE FAMOUS THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU

Contact the spiritual Grandmaster of Mercurious occult society our temple is situated here in Enugu state Nigeria Ugbawka town.

Many have seek for wealth and it’s quiet a thing of pity that some do so in wrong places which made it doubtful of the true source and it is at this juncture that i approach you with the right source of wealth which you have really seek for. MERCURIOUS OCCULT is an association of those that has been blessed by Lord MERCURIOUS the great and have decided to educate the masses on the possible ways of acquiring the wealth, power, protection fame and every other thing you could think of without human sacrifice. Gone are the days when human blood are required for sacrifice here at Mercurious occult, human blood sacrifice has been abolished because the money you are seeking for should be used to help and sponsor your loved ones but you have to have it at the back of your mind that there is a very great sacrifice which you must pay to pierce the heart of the spiritual world so that you can be blessed here on human Earth and that sacrifice will be according to what Mercurious wants you to do which the Grandmaster of this temple will tell you when you’ve been in contact with him. Here at Mercurious occult we only demand some sacrificial items and some special animal blood for sacrifice in order to please the Lord Lucifer to bless you here on Earth. If anyone from anywhere tells you that we accept anything money from you in order for you to be initiated into this Brotherhood, inform the TEMPLE GRANDMASTER +2347063372861 Mercurious occult do not accept any money from you except you are the one to fund your sacrificial items. Contact the temple Grandmaster on +2347063372861

Spiritual grandmaster of MERCURIOUS OCCULT +2347063372861

I WANT TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUALS IN NIGERIA OR GHANA TO BE RICH AND TO MAKE MONEY, WITH NO HUMAN SACRIFICE OR BLOODSHED CALL+2347063372861 FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS TO WIN ELECTIONS TO BE FAMOUS AND POWERFUL,

The MERCURIOUS OCCULT is a spiritual fraternal society whose aims are the cultivation of Inner Power through the study and practice of esoteric arts for the improvement of body, mind and spirit.

It unites its members in brotherhood and in the quest for wisdom, successful living and finding one’s purpose in life. It has no secret agenda .While it is a deeply spiritual organization, it promote a particular religion or belief.

The Brotherhood transmits an esoteric tradition spanning thousands of years, with a universal vision born in the East and embracing the best of the West in the quest to return to the ancient and original Tao or Source of all wisdom.

WELCOME TO MERCURIOUS OCCULT,

The Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of over Millions Members. We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In MERCURIOUS OCCULT we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money, Wealth, Fame , Power ETC.

Fear and anxiety has drone so many people back to unfulfilled dreams and make their quest for wealth and power shambled, it is thing of fact that money ritual Occult is not and can never be a sin because Occult is still a religion despite what ever others are thinking and MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY is here to give life to that dead hope of acquiring your desired wealth, fame and power without human sacrifice. Contact the Spiritual Grandmaster of MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY now at +2347063372861

+2347063372861

The desire to remove the garment of poverty rest on your shoulder and I will advise you do so now by being an initiated member of MERCURIOUS OCCULT.

For enquiries, contact the Spiritual Grandmaster now@ +2347063372861.

Call now for enquiries +2347063372861

This page is for those who are seriously interested in MERCURIOUS occult fraternity.

People with prejudices and the mob should stay away from here: they would only toddle in darkness and be highly indignant. The described black magic rituals are not without danger and are consequently unsuitable for people who are not mentally in good constitution. Take heed to follow all instructions the way they are described. Without the necessary precautions every ritual will turn to your disadvantage, confusion and total destruction. On the contrary, by following the instructions with precision, you will achieve a complete success in all your enterprises. +2347063372861

Many today are seeking to join a secret society, the one that will give them back their hope and help them to achieve all the things they have wanted in life.

Sadly, many are disappointed, for real secret societies are rare, hard to find and even more difficult to join. The more well known have, over time, lost their own secrets and present merely a facade of mystical mumbo-jumbo without possessing any real substance+2347063372861.

There are no accidents and it is no coincidence that you have been led to The MERCURIOUS OCCULT.

The Brotherhood reaches out to help you and to offer the hand of friendship and hope. Contact spiritual Grandmaster now for your ENQUIRIES +2347063372861. Welcome to the world of luxury and firm.

Many have seek for wealth and it’s quiet a thing of pity [+2347063372861] that some do so in wrong places which made it doubtful of the true source and it is at this juncture that i approach you with the right source of wealth which you have really seek for. MERCURIOUS OCCULT is an association of those that has been blessed by Lord MERCURIOUS the great and have decided to educate the masses on the possible ways of acquiring the wealth, power, protection fame and every other thing you could think of without human sacrifice. Gone are the days when human blood are required for sacrifice here at Mercurious occult, human blood sacrifice has been abolished because the money you are seeking for should be used to help and sponsor your loved ones but you have to have it at the back of your mind that there is a very great sacrifice which you must pay to pierce the heart of the spiritual world so that you can be blessed here on human Earth and that sacrifice will be according to what MERCURIOUS wants you to do which the Grandmaster of this temple will tell you when you’ve been in contact with him. Here at Mercurious occult we only demand some sacrificial items and some special animal blood for sacrifice in order to please the Lord Mercurious to bless you here on Earth. If anyone from anywhere tells you that we accept anything money from you in order for you to be initiated into this Brotherhood, inform the TEMPLE GRANDMASTER +2347063372861 Mercurious occult do not accept any money from you except you are the one to fund your sacrificial items. Contact the temple Grandmaster at +2347063372861

Spiritual grandmaster of MERCURIOUS occult +2347063372861

I WANT TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUALS IN NIGERIA OR GHANA TO BE RICH AND TO MAKE MONEY, WITH NO HUMAN SACRIFICE OR BLOODSHED CALL +2347063372861 FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS TO WIN ELECTIONS TO BE FAMOUS AND POWERFUL,

+2347063372861

The desire to remove the garment of poverty rest on your shoulder and I will advise you do so now by being an initiated member of Mercurious confraternity

For enquiries, contact the Spiritual Grandmaster now@ +2347063372861

Call now for enquiries +2347063382861.

+2348175550221

%%%% How to join a powerful secret occult society for money ritual $$$$$

bumatommy   2023-02-09, 18:27:09  |  cituoti
We make it easy to buy documents online! With Documentsarena you can purchase genuine passports, driver“s licenses, and other real documents quickly and securely. All you have to do is select the typeof document you are looking for and fill out the form with all required information - we“ll take care of the rest. Our secure online payment system ensures your data is protected at all times, while our fast delivery ensures you get your documents in no time. Start browsing now to experience a stress-free way of buying documents online!
Contact us on WhatsApp :
 https://wa.link/5f9zei
Call or text +1 (305) 417-8221 for your discreet  discussions .
We produce original documents such as
✅Driving License,
✅Passport,
✅Residence permit,
✅Green card,
✅Marriage certificate,
✅ID card And so on for countries 🌎 such as the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Holland, and for all other EU countries. 🌎🌏 📦📦Express Delivery 🚚📦 Worldwide🌏 ✅🛍️ ORDER NOW🛍️✅ ✅🚀📲 : +1 (305) 417-8221
Contact us on WhatsApp :
 https://wa.link/5f9zei

PriestMandela   2022-12-16, 14:00:11  |  cituoti
Pregnant spell to cure infertility & get children call in USA,UK,WORLD(( +27673406922 ))
Are You Ready to get Pregnant, is the Clock Starting to Tick Pretty Loudly for You??? Does it Feel Like You are the Only One Struggling to Get Pregnant? If this is Your Situation, Let Your Worries of getting Pregnant be a Thing of the Past becouse my Fertility Spells will help you to Become Pregnant as soon as you want it. This fertility powerful spell it will give you 100% a beautiful children you dreams and your choice you want either a girl,a boy, twins like boy and girl,boys and girls just call Priest Grace cto give a chance to talk God and Goddesses to ask children you want. No Need to Go to See the Fertility Statue when you Have My Magical fertility Spell Chants To Help guarantee You to have Baby or Babies you want in life.
Fertility Spell Pregnancy spells to increase fertility in both men & women increasing your chances to get pregnant Pregnancy spells too boost fertility in women & men. Get pregnant with twins or baby boy and baby girl after using pregnancy spells. Fertility spell to ensure that a couple has a safe pregnancy and without any problems or complications. call or WhatsApp +27673406922 to get your issue solved and be among those who are happy in life with there happy families. children is a key to make family call Priest and mamma to help you get pregnant and have a healthy baby children.
Pregnancy spells to help you have a easy delivery with as little pain as possible & no complications. Let my spiritual pregnancy protection spells protect your pregnancy and help you have a healthy pregnancy. Boost your potency & vitality with powerful pregnancy spells that work
If you want thinking about starting a family or increasing the size of your family then my fertility spells can help increase fertility boosting you to get pregnant. Pregnancy spells can also be used to prevent or promote conception or fertility call or WhatsApp +27673406922
If you have difficulty conceiving order fertility & pregnancy spells to maximize fertility, heal infertility & help you have a health pregnancy. Heal weak erection problems in men, delay menopause in women & make it possible for a couple diagnosed as barren to have healthy children with fertility healing spells. call and WhatsApp me to get pregnant and give birth +27673406922 .((email)) at worldhelp485@gmail.com
https://www.professionalspellscaster.com/

+2347063372861$$ how to join (Svečias)   2022-11-16, 00:37:53  |  cituoti
Millions of people from all walks of life have committed themselves to the lord Mercurious global work for the betterment of the human species. By foregoing all divisions of geographical, religious, or political beliefs, followers of mercurious strive to form a planet where all people, in all places, can live in abundance. Become part of something great. Transform to join the Mercurious confraternity. Join us in building character & happiness!

Contact us

+2347063372861$$ i want to j (Svečias)   2022-11-16, 00:36:43  |  cituoti
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BILLIONAIRE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT SOCIETY WHERE TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DESIRE IN LIFE, JOIN US NOW AND BE FREE FROM POVERTY AND PAINS, WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE YOU FROM BAD TO GOOD ONCE YOU HAVE THE MIND TO DO WHAT IT TAKE TO MAKE WEALTH AND FORTUNES CALL +2347063372861 NOW! Do you want to be a member of MERCURIOUS OCCULT as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a pastor, business man or woman,artist, politician, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Mercurious fraternity cult today and get instant rich sum of 1 million dollars in a month, and a free home.
9.Monthly payment of $500,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10. One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of BILLIONAIRES MERCURIOUS Occult temple CALL NOW FOR ENQUIRIES +2347063372861
HAVE YOU YOU BEEN SEEKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN A SACRED BROTHERHOOD OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL IN NIGERIA? This is your time to make a positive change in your life, in as much as you have the bravery and courage to withstand the difficult parts of this brotherhood. +2347063372861, Every member of this Society is entitled to all the Secret knowledge of Spiritual wealth and power, money is assured, power is assured, fame is assured if you want it, protection is also assured. But have it in mind that becoming a member of this occult you“re to perform a great sacrifice to please the Lord Spiritual and all your heart desires will be granted. Call now for enquiries +234706337286 BILLIONAIRES MERCURIOUS OCCULT IS A SACRED FRATERNITY WITH A GRAND LODGE TEMPLE SITUATED IN ENUGU STATE NIGERIA, OUR NUMBER ONE OBLIGATION IS TO MAKE EVERY INITIATE MEMBER HERE RICH AND FAMOUS IN OTHER RISE THE POWERS OF GUARDIANS OF AGE+. +2347063372861..

+2347063372861$$ i want to j (Svečias)   2022-11-16, 00:34:18  |  cituoti
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BILLIONAIRE MERCURIOUS CONFRATERNITY OCCULT SOCIETY WHERE TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DESIRE IN LIFE, JOIN US NOW AND BE FREE FROM POVERTY AND PAINS, WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE YOU FROM BAD TO GOOD ONCE YOU HAVE THE MIND TO DO WHAT IT TAKE TO MAKE WEALTH AND FORTUNES CALL +2347063372861 NOW! Do you want to be a member of MERCURIOUS OCCULT as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a pastor, business man or woman,artist, politician, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Mercurious fraternity cult today and get instant rich sum of 1 million dollars in a month, and a free home.
10. One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

+2347063372861$$ i want to j (Svečias)   2022-11-16, 00:32:24  |  cituoti

+2347063372861$$ i want to j (Svečias)   2022-11-16, 00:25:13  |  cituoti

Contact us

+ Rašyti žinutę

Puslapiai: |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|

Mobili.lt naujienos

Pirkite Galaxy A55 5G arba Galaxy A35 5G telefoną ir gaukite sportinę Galaxy Fit3 apyrankę dovanų! (0)

📱✨ Pasinaudokite šia puikia galimybe! 🎁
Pirkite Galaxy A55 5G arba Galaxy A35 5G telefoną ir gaukite sportinę Galaxy Fit3 apyrankę dovanų! 🤗
#GalaxyA55 #GalaxyA35 #GalaxyFit3 #naujienos
Pasiūlymas salonuose bei internete www.mobili.lt

2024-03-21

Plačiau »

Samsung Galaxy Fit3 (1)

🌟 Pristatome naujiena! 🌟
Galaxy Fit3 laikrodis už tik 69€! 💫

2024-02-23

Plačiau »

Pristatome naujausiąjį Samsung S24 išmanųjį! (0)

Naujoji Samsung S24 serija - žingsnis į ateitį! 🚀 Išskirtinės inovacijos, užtikrintas galingumas ir nepriekaištingas stilius - viskas viename telefone! 📱💫 Atrask technologijų viršūnes su Samsung S24! #SamsungS24 #Inovacijos #Technologijos

2024-01-19

Plačiau »

Registruokis ir sužinok pirmas apie NAUJAUSIĄ Galaxy AI (0)

2024-01-03

Plačiau »

Naujausias Samsung Galaxy S23 FE jau prekyboje! (0)

📱 Naujausias Samsung Galaxy S23 FE jau prekyboje! 🚀
Dabar, pirkdamas šį telefoną, gauk Galaxy Buds FE belaides ausines - DOVANŲ! 😍
Ar jau esate išbandę naują telefoną? Užsukite į saloną ir pamatykite gyvai! 🔥
#SamsungGalaxyS23FE #NewPhone #Technology #Innovation

2023-12-04

Plačiau »

Visos mobili.lt naujienos »

© Mobili linija, 2024. Visos teisės saugomos.
Email
Elektoninio pašto žinutė .
RAM
(Random Access Memory)
Sparti kompiuterio atmintis, kurioje laikoma dalis jo darbui reikalingų duomenų. Kuo daugiau kompiuteris turi darbinės atminties, tuo rečiau reikia ieškoti duomenų kietajame diske. Skirtingai nei kietajame diske, išjungus kompiuterį duomenys iš darbinės atminties dingsta.